Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Tyler Allred | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 13 2020 6:33 AM

I’m in a Seminary final hebrew course translating Deuteronomy. We are assigned texts each week to translate and provide parsing. On our paper will be the original Hebrew, and hand-written morphological/ parsing notes and then a final translation in English. Is there a way to creat this document in Logos? I feel it would be nicer to have this in digital format rather than needing to print the Hebrew and hand write everything else then scan it to send to class. Has anyone creating something like what I’m describing? Thanks!

Posts 2962
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 6:57 AM

Welcome to the forums.  Perhaps some use of notes with the logos Hebrew keyboards then copy to Word and make a Personal Book.   

Some others will fill you in on the use of notes, Hebrew keyboard, coping to Word, and Personal Book Building.  [they know more than I do]

[[Double check that the Hebrew prints in the correct direction.]]  

Posts 25888
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 8:01 AM

Hi Tyler

The Logos Notes Tool doesn't support right-to-left script so I would recommend exporting the Hebrew text to a word-processor and then writing your notes and the final translation there.

Using the Copy Bible Verses Tool to do the copying will give you a range of formatting options

Graham

Posts 2
Tyler Allred | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 8:29 AM

Ok, yea I figured I could do that in Word. 

I also might try out the "sentence diagram" tool in Logos. I just tried it out and since you can insert the Hebrew text and create space underneath for new text boxes that might be an option.. but as I try it out I might find that it's more work than its worth :) 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS