Bug: 8.9.0 (0051) Content hidden under bars

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3556
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 13 2020 6:37 AM

Please adjust content inset so content that is currently hidden by a bar can be scrolled into view (instead of snapping back under the bar). Users shouldn't be forced to hide a bar to see the hidden content.

Example 1 - Resource title page hidden by navigation bar

Example 2 - Inaccessible Jump to reference link hidden by toolbar

Thank you!

iPadOS 13.3 (17C54)

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 28762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 19 2020 1:16 AM

bump 6

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 169
LogosEmployee
Todd Diehl (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 20 2020 8:31 AM

Thanks, we do have a case to address popup content being hidden by the bottom navigation bar.

Posts 488
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:14 AM

It’s long been an annoyance of mine. But I find that tapping on the screen can remove the bars (unless you have a setting to always show them enabled). Then you can see the full note.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM || iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum, Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite. | Silver: Ordinariate. Anglican | Bronze: Standard, Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 3556
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 20 2020 2:36 PM

David Wanat:

It’s long been an annoyance of mine. But I find that tapping on the screen can remove the bars (unless you have a setting to always show them enabled). Then you can see the full note.

I realize that you can tap the screen to remove the bars, but let’s call that a workaround to a shortcoming in the app.

Apple provides a way for the full content to be seen, even when the bars are visible.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS