Free upgrade to LES 2nd ed.

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 37 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 148
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 15 2020 8:01 AM

If you already own the Lexham English Septuagint, you can upgrade to the second edition for free right now:

https://www.logos.com/product/188040/the-lexham-english-septuagint-second-edition

Posts 633
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 8:22 AM

Yes, you can

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 3373
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 9:04 AM

Thanks. Just got the upgrade.

mm.

mm.

Posts 2538
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 9:09 AM

I just bought it, but it doesn't show in my library.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 148
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 9:11 AM

Insofar as it was set to ship today, I imagine it will show up sometime later today. I have another pre-pub ordered (also shipping today) that has not shown up yet. 

Posts 65
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 10:51 AM

thanks for the post, and thanks FL for the free upgrade

Posts 3475
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 12:15 PM

Jan Krohn:

There is now a notice that reads as follows: "The production of the digital edition of the Lexham English Septuagint has been slightly delayed. It will download automatically as soon as it has completed production."

Posts 244
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 12:26 PM

Thanks.

Posts 9215
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 4:31 PM

SineNomine:

Jan Krohn:

There is now a notice that reads as follows: "The production of the digital edition of the Lexham English Septuagint has been slightly delayed. It will download automatically as soon as it has completed production."

I missed reading that but now it makes sense.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1073
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2020 7:21 PM

I appreciate FaithLife's pattern of providing free resources on a regular basis.  This generosity may be good business - I suspect that it is - but it's also been a blessing for me.

Posts 3690
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:39 AM

Thank you, FL!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 2200
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2020 1:35 PM

谢谢!

Posts 1073
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2020 1:39 PM

Kevin Clemens:
If you already own the Lexham English Septuagint, you can upgrade to the second edition for free right now:

Thanks for this great find!

Does Faithlife intend to automatically update users who already have the first edition at some point?

Posts 488
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2020 5:04 PM

Harry Hahne:
Does Faithlife intend to automatically update users who already have the first edition at some point?

I don't think so. This is a separate resource so the second will not replace the first. It is my understanding that this offer is for a limited time.

Posts 1581
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:44 PM

I got the hardcover in the mail today! It’s beautiful. I’m a sucker for a well-crafted cloth-over-board hardcover book. Excellent job, Lexham Press! 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 3697
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 17 2020 6:14 AM

Harry Hahne:

Kevin Clemens:

Thanks for this great find!

No.  You'll have to buy the free version now.  From what I've seen it is a limited time deal so grab it for free (if you own the 1st one) now.

https://www.logos.com/product/188040/the-lexham-english-septuagint-second-edition 

Posts 3373
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 17 2020 6:40 AM

same here.

Bruce Dunning:

SineNomine:

Jan Krohn:

I missed reading that but now it makes sense.

mm.

Posts 450
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:20 PM

I have the digital edition of the first edition of the Lexham English Septuagint (LES) and very much appreciate Faithlife providing the second edition at no cost to us.

Just in case people have not received an email from Faithlife here's the text of an email I received today (19 January 2020):

We’ve come out with a new edition of the Lexham English Septuagint, available now for the first time in print. This updated edition is also available digitally for Logos Bible Software. Because you own the first edition of the Septuagint as a digital edition, you can get the second edition for free in digital form for a limited time. 

To redeem your free copy of the second edition, simply add the Logos edition of the Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically. This offer expires on February 15, 2020. After this limited-time free offer expires, owners of the first edition will be able to get the second edition for 50% off.

The email has a "redeem now" button that will add the LES (2nd edition) to your cart (once you log in with your password) with the discount applied.  

So far the resource has not downloaded, but like you I'm looking forward to it becoming available soon. Keep well Paul      

Posts 1432
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:51 PM

I received the email, but then when I click on "redeem now" it wants to charge me. 

Anyone else?

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 10765
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 18 2020 7:00 PM

Ben:

I received the email, but then when I click on "redeem now" it wants to charge me. 

Anyone else?

I didn't see an email, but just clicked on the link at the top of this thread. The price was zero, I put it in the cart, and 0 it remained. Just reporting.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS