Logos Web app note icons not displaying

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 23 2020 3:07 PM

So I haven't seen this before,

None of my notes are visibly displaying inside the Bible text, my highlights are working properly though. Where the note icon should display there is a gap for where it would normally show up but that's all.

Has anyone see this kind of behaviour before?

Thanks

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 23 2020 3:15 PM

For the record the icons show properly on my Android devices. This is likely a glitch in the Web app

Posts 353
LogosEmployee

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the report. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing for us? That would help us fix your issue.

Thanks!

--David

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:06 AM

Hi David,

I'm glad to hear from you.

Both pictures I've posted show the mouse hovering over the area where the Icon should be. None of the icons do though, just a wide gap appears instead where they should be.

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:10 AM

Here are a few pics,

They show a gap where the icon should be, the notation text box shows but no icon.

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:13 AM

Thanks for your reply,

Here are 2 screenshots showing the mouse pointer hovering over a gap where the note icon should be. What shows is the text from my note, but not the notes.

Posts 6
Steve Lougheed | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:22 AM

I forgot to mention that this happens using multiple browsers (firefox, chrome, chromium), on both Windows and Linux. It started about 3 weeks to a month ago.

Posts 3
Ronny Woods | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2020 12:16 AM

Hi Steve--Just noticed this thread and wondering if it ever got resolved for you?  If not, could you try clearing your browser's cache and see if the problem still persists?  I doubt this will resolve anything since you've experienced in multiple browsers, but I have seen cases where the note images cached by the browser somehow become corrupted so worth a try.

Keep us posted.  Thanks!

Posts 1
LogosEmployee
Ronny Woods (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2020 12:43 AM

Just noticed that it might be unclear in my post above that I'm a Faithlife employee (i.e. 'us' above = the Faithlife dev team).  Fairly new to the team and to these forums :)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS