Please support Anabaptist and Mennonite Studies Collection

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 28708
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 4 2020 7:55 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/23994/anabaptist-and-mennonite-studies-collection

Yes, I am filling in for Fred M. who always pushed for more Anabaptist resources. But with the push into theology it is important that we can have a balanced theological library ... including the Anabaptists or perhaps I should say especially the Anabaptists who represent a theological impulse continuous within Christianity.

I'll leave it to Rosie to describe why you need the specific resources in this collection.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 187
John Marino | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2020 6:24 AM

I'd love to see this in Logos. We have three main Anabaptist movements in our local area of ministry (Amish, Mennonite, and Apostolic). Knowing and understanding their theology aids ministry. Our local Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center has a library full of Anabaptist books from obscure publishers. I'd love to see those digitized one day.

Posts 326
Chrisser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 10:30 AM

It would be nice to include these traditions. I only know a little about them. I should get off my rump and learn more.

Posts 509
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 10:38 AM

Thank you for highlighting this collection.  I placed my pre-order almost 8 years ago.  At $0.0166 per page, this collection is reasonably priced.    

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS