Search notes for bible reference

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 66
Karl Fritz Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 13 2020 10:16 AM

I might be missing something, but can we search the contents of notes for a bible reference? I’m unable to type, say, “jn1.1” in the search field and get any hits. Of course I can find the “John” bible book in the filter section, but searching the notes content doesn’t seem to recognize specific bible references for me.

Posts 22353
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2020 10:23 AM

Karl Fritz Jr.:
I might be missing something, but can we search the contents of notes for a bible reference?

Yes - but in a Search Window and not the Notes Tool. Results appear in the "Your Documents" section of a Basic Search as below

Posts 66
Karl Fritz Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2020 11:47 AM
Thanks Graham. I was hoping to avoid going that route. Oh well. Do you know if the basic search can search tags in notes? Is there search syntax for that? And what about anchors? Or should we search tags and anchors in Notes tool and search the contents of notes in Search?
Posts 69
Wayne L Owens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2020 3:23 PM

I have 107 notes in a notebook named Ezekiel Notes, and would like to print only the notes that are anchored to verses in Ezekiel 22. How do I accomplish this instead of printing all 107 notes?

Like the example you gave to Karl, however seems the notes are truncated (would like the full note)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS