Purchased books not downloading

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 84
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 2 2020 1:49 PM

Hi All, Purchased All 3 books  of the month only the first 2 downloaded Ist peter is not showing up in my

library. Also Daniel  was added today and I get the message below. 

Thanks Martin. 

Posts 28560
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 2:11 PM

A year ago or so FL added the ability to have “skinny” installs. At some point you told Logos (perhaps by accident) that you didn’t want all resources to download. Receive your settings for a long term fix. In the meantime, you can download any resources in your library. Filter for “not on this device “

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25864
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 2:44 PM

martin lohstroh:

Purchased All 3 books  of the month only the first 2 downloaded Ist peter is not showing up in my

library.

Make sure you have Download New Resources = YES in Tools > Program Settings.

Then you can download any missing resources from Devices > Not on This Device in the Library sidebar (select them, right click and Download).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 31
Joe W | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 7:14 PM

I recently installed Verbum 8 on a Mac computer.

Apparently I must not have selected "Download All" when I first set up the program.  I went to access several resources (already purchased) and discovered that I still need to download them.  However, I have to do that volume-by-volume.

Is there a way to download all the remaining libraries/resources that have not been downloaded yet?

Posts 84
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 7:37 PM

Thanks JT tried your suggestions  nothing worked. 

Posts 84
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 7:43 PM

Thanks Dave. Only get the option to cancel the download. when I do I get the option to download. And I am back where I started Also I dont see my 1st peter resource that I purchased at the same time as 2 other books that downloaded and installed. 

Martin. 

Posts 28560
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:35 AM
JoeW:

I recently installed Verbum 8 on a Mac computer.

Apparently I must not have selected "Download All" when I first set up the program.  I went to access several resources (already purchased) and discovered that I still need to download them.  However, I have to do that volume-by-volume.

Is there a way to download all the remaining libraries/resources that have not been downloaded yet?

Filter the library. Select all. Right click. Download all. Note: if you don’t change the settings, future books won’t auto download

Posts 28560
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:39 AM

martin lohstroh:

Thanks JT tried your suggestions  nothing worked. 

You may need to call customer service. 

Posts 814
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 7:03 PM

I had to do a clean install when that happened to me. Fortunately I finally had cable internet. But if you don’t have that luxury, it might not work for you.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3

Posts 25864
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2020 6:19 AM

martin lohstroh:

Thanks Dave. Only get the option to cancel the download. when I do I get the option to download. And I am back where I started Also I dont see my 1st peter resource that I purchased at the same time as 2 other books that downloaded and installed. 

Martin. 

Martin,

did you resolve this problem with Customer Service? If not, please provide some logs

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS