Lexham Context Commentary Updates

Page 4 of 4 (65 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 64 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5038
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 22 2021 11:42 AM

Deleted

Posts 5038
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 22 2021 11:44 AM

Thank you Doug. I appreciate your response. Enjoy your Christmas!

Posts 56
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:16 AM

Hi Doug

I note that some OT books seem to be complete in detail, such as Ruth and Ecclesiastes.

I think most of us would be happy with more frequent updates as some books get completed rather than waiting for a bunch of books before an update.

Not sure if this causes more work, but thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth!

Posts 133
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 11:46 AM

Roger Pitot:

I note that some OT books seem to be complete in detail, such as Ruth and Ecclesiastes.

I think most of us would be happy with more frequent updates as some books get completed rather than waiting for a bunch of books before an update.

At this point, I don't have any additional books completed and ready for release. Generally, we don't add to in-progress resources piecemeal because it does cause more work in various ways. I expect to release the rest of the content in two major updates: one will bring the resource to roughly 60% completion (not sure how complete the current release is, maybe 10-15%); the other will bring it to completion. The first should happen this calendar year.

Posts 5038
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 1:20 PM

Doug Mangum:

Roger Pitot:

At this point, I don't have any additional books completed and ready for release. Generally, we don't add to in-progress resources piecemeal because it does cause more work in various ways. I expect to release the rest of the content in two major updates: one will bring the resource to roughly 60% completion (not sure how complete the current release is, maybe 10-15%); the other will bring it to completion. The first should happen this calendar year.

Thank you Doug! You are awesome

Page 4 of 4 (65 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS