Faithlife Announces New Carta Collection!

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11332
Denise | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:01 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/9422/carta-collection 

The price doesn't seem too aggressive, but beggars can't be choosers. Now, should I give up my A-Company version??

Now, you DID have to click on the thread! And you're REALLY tempted to click on the link?

Hope your April is blessed by our Father.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 2655
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:13 AM

Well done! Big Smile

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 7632
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:20 AM

😂😂😂 You pulled it off, Denise!!! 😂😂😂 I literally rushed and clicked on the link without reading your post and then................😂😂😂............I almost spilled my cereal 🥣 I fell for it; especially, since I’d forgotten all about April Fool’s Day 😂😂😂

Thanks for making my day!

DAL

Posts 1513
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:43 AM

Now that's just mean!

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4199
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:52 AM

Angry

How did I fall for this!

Posts 2675
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:08 AM

Mattillo:

Angry

How did I fall for this!

Denise  said to do it and so we did!

Posts 662
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:11 AM

I just ordered it. Yeah!

Posts 9415
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 10:05 AM

You got me Denise! Embarrassed

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11332
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 10:23 AM

Ok, so Carta-Dreaming got the best of me!

But!!!

From a marketing research standpoint (purse out of sow's ear), it demonstrates customer interest.

Two threads this morning. One, a free book (albeit Verbum but after clicking thread), and the other Carta!!

439 views Carta!!!

570 free book!!!

As of this post, Carta was more than 3/4's of the free book views!!

Now, THAT is customer interest!  Time for another call to the east Mediteranean! 

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 9415
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:30 AM

Great news... Carta products are now in L9 base packages so they are an even better deal now!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1513
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:39 AM

How do you see which ones? I tried looking, couldn't figure it out.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1513
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:39 AM

And presumably, this means they'll download later when finished, not that they're available now.

Posts 4452
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:49 AM

Ben:

I look at Product Pages. For example, the entire https://www.logos.com/product/191819/carta-jerusalem-bible-reference-collection is available in Logos 9 Silver, Logos 9 Orthodox Silver, Verbum 9 Eastern Rite Gold, and a number of other Gold-level or higher packages in the various other streams.

EDIT: Here's the list of all product pages with Carta as publisher: https://www.logos.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe&filters=publisher-7940_Publisher

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 9415
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:55 AM

Ben:

All 13 are included in Silver and above and some are included in lower packages.

Posts 2471
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:59 AM

The 13 Carta resources are included in Silver and above, not Platinum.

Posts 9415
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:07 AM

John Fidel:

The 13 Carta resources are included in Silver and above, not Platinum.

I realized the mistake just a few minutes ago but you beat me to it. Yes, it is silver and above.

Posts 3933
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:18 AM

Ben:

And presumably, this means they'll download later when finished, not that they're available now.

They're available and downloadable today if you buy any library or base package that contains the Carta resources you want.

Early access to pre-pubs was offered in Logos 8 bundles, and I'm glad FL continued that for Logos 9.

See https://community.logos.com/forums/t/195127.aspx for a quick look at Carta in Logos 9 Smile

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 1586
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:04 AM

This one didn't load, Gold L9, although the web page says I own it. 

https://www.logos.com/product/190974/cartas-historical-atlas-of-jerusalem 

I'll watch whether it will come in a few days.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1586
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:09 AM

Veli Voipio:
I'll watch whether it will come in a few days.

Now it came!

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS