Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2589
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2020 8:38 AM

Those price differences ...

Posts 554
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:23 AM

Paul Caneparo:
I'd be interested to know if anyone spots any gems on sale at Faithlife.

I picked up this one for general reading:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/171073/finding-god-a-treasury-of-conversion-stories

The TOC has an impressive list of names.

Posts 2589
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:32 PM

It's not the sale, but this search uncovered several interesting titles.

Posts 100
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2020 8:46 AM

On Friday, we processed the promotions from Eerdmans. We can only discount the Eerdmans sale books that are on Ebooks. Logos contracts with Eerdmans are separate from Ebooks so books on Logos are NOT on sale. When I processed the list, I saw quite a few that are currently on sale on the Ebooks site. Hope you find books to enjoy!! Happy Easter!

Posts 11218
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:11 AM

Deborah Keiser:
On Friday, we processed the promotions from Eerdmans.

Thank you! And working Saturday too! 

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 1361
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:39 AM

It looks like the books may have simply had a price change and therefore not show with a discount. So it may help to view them sorted by price rather than discount. This link may help:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?filters=publisher-3171_Publisher&sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all

Posts 1361
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 2:42 PM

Kevin Clemens:

Paul Caneparo:

Any particular recommendations from anyone?

Brant Pitre's Jesus and the Last Supper.

Kevin. Thanks for the suggestion. Chapter 4 (The Date of the Last Supper) was great. Great insights into understanding how Passover has a broader meaning than just the sacrifice or meal and so all four Gospel accounts don't contradict one another at all on the date of the crucifixion or  thetype of meal being celebrated. (Spoiler: it was the Passover meal at The Last Supper.)

Posts 200
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 2:53 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Kevin Clemens:

Brant Pitre's Jesus and the Last Supper.

Kevin. Thanks for the suggestion. Chapter 4 (The Date of the Last Supper) was great. Great insights into understanding how Passover has a broader meaning than just the sacrifice or meal and so all four Gospel accounts don't contradict one another at all on the date of the crucifixion or  thetype of meal being celebrated. (Spoiler: it was the Passover meal at The Last Supper.)

Happy to recommend Pitre's work. He also wrote the chapter on "The Last Supper and New Creation" in this volume https://verbum.com/product/176187/paul-a-new-covenant-jew-rethinking-pauline-theology An equally worthwhile read.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS