Remove Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 84
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 20 2020 9:07 AM

I have highlighted items in both the NASB & the ESV. Unfortunately, the highlights in the 2 versions seem screen dependent. So "of your faith" in James 1.3 in the NASB has "faith" highlighted as I want. But when I highlight "faith" in the ESV it is the way I want it, but the highlight is also on the word "of" in the NASB which I don't want. It says "corresponding annotation in the NAS" or vice versa. It seems to be dependent on screen position. I suppose I could turn off the highlights in the version I'm not using, but I'd rather keep both up to compare. Is there anyway to "disconnect" so to speak the connection between the 2 versions' highlights? I have tried to make this clear :) Thanks for your help.

Posts 24295
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 9:34 AM

Angelia Ulrich:
Is there anyway to "disconnect" so to speak the connection between the 2 versions' highlights?

Deselect the checkbox for "Notes and Highlights (Corresponding)" in the resource visual filter menu

Posts 84
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 10:21 AM

Thanks, Graham. It worked. However, now when my cursor just glides over words as I move it, they highlight in purple which disappears when I move my cursor. Ideas? It only happens in the NASB, Not ESV. Just an annoying quirk I'd like to get rid of.

Posts 24295
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 11:32 AM

Angelia Ulrich:
However, now when my cursor just glides over words as I move it, they highlight in purple which disappears when I move my cursor. Ideas? It only happens in the NASB

That's the corresponding words visual filter in the resource section of that menu

Posts 84
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 8:04 PM

Thanks so much! All fixed & I'm off & running w/o the annoyance. My husband went Home last year, & my Logos knowledge has languished. Appreciate your quick help. 

Posts 84
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 8:04 PM

Thanks so much! All fixed. My husband went Home last year & my Logos knowledge has languished.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS