Suggestion: Two New Books

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Zach and Cassidy Cann | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 20 2020 10:35 PM

I wonder it if the Faithlife team might be able to add these volumes from Kregel Publications to Logos:

Barrick, William. Understanding Bible Translation: Bringing God's Word into New Contexts. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2019

AND

Chou, Abner. The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers: Learning to interpret Scripture from the Prophets and Apostles. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2018

I do not know how great the interest might be in these volumes, but I know both of them would help those of us doing Bible translation and teaching.

Thanks!

Posts 158
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:19 AM

Zach and Cassidy Cann:

I wonder it if the Faithlife team might be able to add these volumes from Kregel Publications to Logos:

Barrick, William. Understanding Bible Translation: Bringing God's Word into New Contexts. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2019

AND

Chou, Abner. The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers: Learning to interpret Scripture from the Prophets and Apostles. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2018

I do not know how great the interest might be in these volumes, but I know both of them would help those of us doing Bible translation and teaching.

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest, we hope to have these available in Logos at some point, but don't have a specific time frame yet.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS