Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3299
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:40 PM

How do you post/share a Clippings document?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 30 2020 11:42 PM

https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018349331-Docs-Menu describes how to share Docs in general

Does this give you what you need?

Posts 3299
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 11:02 AM

Graham Criddle:

https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018349331-Docs-Menu describes how to share Docs in general

Does this give you what you need?

Thanks, Graham

The video is helpful, however I am still unsure that I have successfully shared a Public Clippings document with my fellow Logos community. How can I be sure that my Clippings document is publically available for download?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 12:03 PM

Amodeo:
How can I be sure that my Clippings document is publically available for download?

If you open the Docs menu and switch to the Public area you - and others - should see it there

Posts 3299
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 1:20 PM

Graham Criddle:

Amodeo:
How can I be sure that my Clippings document is publically available for download?

If you open the Docs menu and switch to the Public area you - and others - should see it there

Wow! Neato Graham

Thanks so much. I had no idea that my experiment had yielded results. I love LogosGeeked

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS