The Next Chapter in the EEC

Page 4 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
This post has 105 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 4615
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 6:19 AM

Still no updated covers

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 8:32 AM

I purchased the EEC back in 2011 when it was originally available.  I just looked at my invoice and it was advertised as 43 volumes.  Now it is advertised as 44 volumes.  This is just more of a curiosity for me and not a major issue, but I wonder what change was made.

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 8:37 AM

Are any new volumes scheduled for release soon?

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 11:19 AM

Ronald Quick:

Are any new volumes scheduled for release soon?

I keep asking about releases in the next 18 months and not getting any replies.

Posts 4615
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 9:20 AM

Still no updated covers

Posts 8205
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2020 5:52 PM

Mattillo:

Still no updated covers

Here I’ve been telling you I have updated covers and it turns out that they’re only on my mobile device not my desktop.  Oh well, it doesn’t bother me really. So yeah, no updated covers on the desktop version.

DAL

Posts 4615
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:24 PM

Mattillo:

Still no updated covers

Still no updated covers

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:42 PM

Unless I am missing something, there hasn't been an update in over 6 months on what volumes are scheduled to be released next.

I understand that these things happen slowly, but I think that there would be less frustration if there was more communication.

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 6:10 PM

Ronald Quick:
Unless I am missing something, there hasn't been an update in over 6 months on what volumes are scheduled to be released next.

Yes. Nine months and counting, if I counted correctly.

Posts 3811
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 11 2021 5:26 PM

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 2
Brad Bardin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2021 7:11 PM

I think it is time for Logos to admit that this series has totally not been what it is suppose to have been and was promised to be. They need to give those who bought it before certain date a substantial credit for purchase of other materials.  I bought this at the very beginning and cannot believe where this series stands.  There comes a point where apologies ring hollow and corrective action needs to be taken.   

Posts 887
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 5:28 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:
Jude is missing its artwork for some reason

Yes, Jude and a handful of other volumes are missing artwork. We have artwork selected and the covers should be updated soon.

The old cover artwork still appears as the icons in the listing of the volumes I currently have in Logos. Only the Amos, Jonah, and Micah volume has the new artwork for its icon.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 887
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 5:35 AM

Brad Bardin:

I think it is time for Logos to admit that this series has totally not been what it is suppose to have been and was promised to be. They need to give those who bought it before certain date a substantial credit for purchase of other materials.  I bought this at the very beginning and cannot believe where this series stands.  There comes a point where apologies ring hollow and corrective action needs to be taken.   

At this rate I'll be 90 years old before it's complete. Geeked On the other hand, at this rate I can read each volume as it's released, a goal I set but have not kept.

I think the original stated projection for completion in the 2011 announcement when we all bought it for $699.99 was that it would take 7 years or so. At that time it could only be bought as a complete set, but later Logos made individual volumes available.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 10:29 AM

Eric Weiss:
On the other hand, at this rate I can read each volume as it's released, a goal I set but have not kept.

Don't worry about getting behind.  I think you will have plenty of time to catch up. Smile

Posts 4615
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 10:47 AM

Eric Weiss:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo:
Jude is missing its artwork for some reason

Yes, Jude and a handful of other volumes are missing artwork. We have artwork selected and the covers should be updated soon.

The old cover artwork still appears as the icons in the listing of the volumes I currently have in Logos. Only the Amos, Jonah, and Micah volume has the new artwork for its icon.

This has been an issue for a while. There’s a bug somewhere

Posts 7
Jacob Sowles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 4:09 PM

Do we have any idea what the next volume will be released will be or when it will be available?

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 6:56 PM

I imagine that someone does.  We just haven't been told yet.Sad

Posts 217
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 19 2021 8:20 PM

Jacob Sowles:

Do we have any idea what the next volume will be released will be or when it will be available?

I, and I'm sure many others, also have this question. Faithlife, what is the latest status on the EEC?

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 19 2021 8:57 AM

A real crickets chirp at night and faster in warmer temperatures.  Description from avrprojects.net. I searched f… | Getting rid of crickets,  Cricket, Cricket insect

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 6:31 PM

Jacob Sowles:

I'm going to boldly guess that nothing will be released until at least 2023. Maybe 2024 or later. I have no evidence for that guess whatsoever beyond personally having no evidence to the contrary.

Page 4 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS