Dataset & Documentation - Sentence types & figurative language

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 92
Karl Fritz Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 11 2020 4:13 AM

A few things, and sorry if these are addressed elsewhere:

1. Any plans for the figurative language dataset to be extended into OT?
  2. I noticed the Sentence Types documentation says it is only covering NT, but I'm seeing sentence types throughout OT and NT.  Probably should be updated.
  3. Related to #2, some hyperlinked search examples in the sentence type documentation would be convenient.

Bonus question:  Are there any plans to incorporate all of these great datasets into a search query that aids in building more complicated searches?  A one-stop-shop for creating searches with all these datasets?  Seems like a big task, but very curious.

Thanks.

Posts 25886
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2020 4:54 PM

Karl Fritz Jr.:
Are there any plans to incorporate all of these great datasets into a search query that aids in building more complicated searches?

Bible Browser goes part of the way to accomplish this. A Query Builder had been considered for Logos 8, but it is a big task, and Search Templates was the end result! Maybe Logos 9...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 11231
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2020 5:05 PM

Dave Hooton:
A Query Builder had been considered for Logos 8, but it is a big task, and Search Templates was the end result! Maybe Logos 9...

I just assumed a query-builder design would precede dataset building (ergo plug and play maybe Logos 6 or so), that would over-whelm Accordance. Instead more esoteric datasets.

Usually the number one predictor of a major release nearing, is when the star-people disappear. Hmmm .... Logos 9, you say.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 25886
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2020 9:18 PM

Denise:
Usually the number one predictor of a major release nearing, is when the star-people disappear. Hmmm .... Logos 9, you say.

Please see 2 Thess 2:1-2, 7 Big Smile

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS