Kregal Sale

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1350
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 11:52 PM

DAL:

These great sales (Crossway and now Kregel) are great! I picked up a few other volumes by Kregel.  Lots of practical stuff! Robert Lighter seems like a great practical author and a classic commentary on Hebrews by Dwight Pentecost made my list.  I also got other books that had been on prepub a good while ago (e.g. Putting Jesus in His Place and others).  I wonder what the summer and back to school sales will offer. Too much too good!

DAL

And I just had 3 Pre-Pubs which yesterday didn't have a publication date change overnight to being published next week. We normally get 2 weeks notice. The sales are great but it does force me to make choices. Unfortunately I've had to cancel 2 of the Pre-Pubs. I hope we get a Zondervan commentary sale with big discounts soon. That would help reduce my wishlist!

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 30 2020 10:42 AM

Even though they are still advertising the sale on the main page (as of June 30, 2020), the sale appears to be over (the prices are back to normal). I wish Logos would take down the sale banners when the sales are over.

https://www.logos.com/kregel-sale

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 30 2020 12:52 PM

JH:

Even though they are still advertising the sale on the main page (as of June 30, 2020), the sale appears to be over (the prices are back to normal). I wish Logos would take down the sale banners when the sales are over.

https://www.logos.com/kregel-sale

Please accept my apologies, JH.  This has now been taken down.

Posts 1350
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 30 2020 1:00 PM

Ironically Kregal have just emailed me to tell me not to miss out on the flash sale at Logos!!

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 30 2020 1:39 PM

It's still on the home page as of 4:38pm EST on 6/30/2020:

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS