June 22 only: top Lexham collections for just $100 each

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3725
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:17 PM

From an email received today:

This Monday, June 22, we will be offering a crazy price on five of our top Lexham Collections for just $100 each (max of 3). Whether you’ve been reading Lexham for years or are just hearing about it now, call our sales team so you don’t miss out on adding some of the best commentaries, languages resources & collected works that Logos has to offer.

What will be available on Monday:

*Limit of 3 per customer.

Have a payment plan? We can combine your purchase with your plan with no money down.

Call us at (888) 707-2359 or email sales@logos.com on Monday.

I added the links. I believe they're linked to the correct product pages, but any error there is mine, not Faithlife's.

Also please be aware that if you're a Faithlife Connect subscriber, you may already have temporary access to some of these titles.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 5
Vicky low | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 4:47 PM

on TOP of five, I check through 2, Lexham press New Testament so far may be is a best deal?!

EEC 13 vol. collection not much difference since logos currently having promotion. Is it hint that 20% discount end soon?

Hmm.... very interesting Promotion marketing.

Posts 7400
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 5:15 PM

Good sale for those who don’t own any of them.  I’ve seen better pricing on the EEC 13 vol. $100 won’t cut it as my dynamic pricing is only $164.  I’ve seen it for $72 in the past, but didn’t pull the trigger on it.

DAL

Posts 1775
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 5:52 PM

DAL:
$100 won’t cut it as my dynamic pricing is only $164.

At the risk of sounding ultra-greedy, are we certain there won't be a proportional dynamic break on the $100?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Posts 2278
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 7:33 PM

Yes, I took a hit on dynamic pricing too.  Maybe next time.

Posts 2456
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2020 7:51 PM

I see only one of these as actually being a potential deal for me. My take would be to call your rep if there's any grace on a package you are maybe less on because of dynamic pricing. They most likely have more leverage as Lexham is in-house.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1059
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:46 AM

Is this sale only applicable in America? I can't find any details?

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 11054
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:52 AM

DAL:

I’ve seen better pricing on the EEC 13 vol. $100 won’t cut it as my dynamic pricing is only $164.  I’ve seen it for $72 in the past, but didn’t pull the trigger on it.

DAL

Hmmm. Maybe you're right. I'm not a doctrinaire evangel, so it'd be an add-on.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 3969
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:54 AM

Hmmm... I never got any emails on this and I usually do.  

Posts 7400
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:56 AM

John Goodman:

Is this sale only applicable in America? I can't find any details?

Not really.  I live in the USA and I have yet to receive any sort of email advertising the sale.  Either way, I’ve taken advantage of the other current sales, so this one I’ll pass since is not a great deal.  Maybe for someone who doesn’t own any of the resources this might work for them, since it says “Limit 3 per customer.” With dynamic pricing they might as well give me all the collections for $100 since one of them costs $42 for me 😂😂😂

Posts 735
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 7:48 AM

I’m guessing that the sale hasn’t started yet? All of the links show me prices >$100.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Baptist, Lutheran, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 7400
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 7:51 AM

David Wanat:

I’m guessing that the sale hasn’t started yet? All of the links show me prices >$100.

You have to call to get the deal.  Is a phone special.  You won’t see it in their website.

DAL

Posts 735
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 7:56 AM

Ohh, I totally missed that. I thought it was an option to call. Well I feel foolish.

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Baptist, Lutheran, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Brian Kent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:45 AM

David Wanat, you can also chat in or email us at sales@logos.com . We are available and ready to help you get your Lexham Collections.

Posts 735
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:56 AM

Well, given I massively upgraded Verbum over the weekend, that’s probably not prudent 😉

Posts 7400
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:10 PM

Did anyone with dynamic price called to find out if they can get a better price?

Posts 29323
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:49 PM

The sale does not have dynamic pricing. The regular dynamic pricing for me on the collection I was interested in was $104 and some change. The sales price was $99.99.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7400
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:05 PM

MJ. Smith:

The sale does not have dynamic pricing. The regular dynamic pricing for me on the collection I was interested in was $104 and some change. The sales price was $99.99.

Wow, never mind then! 👍😁👌

Posts 26
Phil Tuften | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2020 12:50 AM

All,

Is this sale limited to specific areas?  I'm from Sydney, Australia.  I didn't get an email, and these prices are not showing for me.  Just wondering...

Posts 29323
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:22 AM

The prices didn't show in the store - it was a call in / chat / email sale. I don't recall where all it was advertised unfortunately.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS