PROBLEMS with $5 Off Pre-Order Deals

Page 2 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 65 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 339
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 5:15 PM

Denise:
If you like the IVP Background Commentaries, Craig Keener's 2020 Acts is shipping, and a nice discount. Plus $5!

Thank you for mentioning this one. I really had not seen it yet so I went ahead and am springing for it.

Posts 607
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 6:31 PM

Thom Blair (Faithlife):

Update: Some more good news! After review, we've decided to allow for canceling and re-ordering products in the promotion: https://www.logos.com/prepub-summer-celebration You’ll still get your $5 coupon. Happy pre-ordering!

Thank you, Thom and All!

Posts 658
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 11:46 PM

Thom Blair (Faithlife):

Update: Some more good news! After review, we've decided to allow for canceling and re-ordering products in the promotion: https://www.logos.com/prepub-summer-celebration You’ll still get your $5 coupon. Happy pre-ordering!

Long ago I pre-ordered the Handbook of Hebrews-Revelation and NT Apocrypha More... I appreciate the offer to cancel and reorder these pre-pubs, but after a long day away from the computer, there was no time to cancel and re-pre-order. Tonight, I see these two new books are in my library. A tad frustrating, but I do have new books.

Posts 81
Kevin Wang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 2:07 AM

Is there any way you can honor those who placed Pre-Pub order before the July 17 deal date? Due to confusion with the wording and the different information being given, I didn't "cancel and re-preorder" thinking that you would honor all pre-pub purchases. Along with the above poster, I am also a bit frustrated by this. 

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 7:33 AM

Ted Weis:

Long ago I pre-ordered the Handbook of Hebrews-Revelation and NT Apocrypha More... I appreciate the offer to cancel and reorder these pre-pubs, but after a long day away from the computer, there was no time to cancel and re-pre-order. T

Ted, I am sending you an email about this.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 7:34 AM

Kevin Wang:

Is there any way you can honor those who placed Pre-Pub order before the July 17 deal date? Due to confusion with the wording and the different information being given, I didn't "cancel and re-preorder" thinking that you would honor all pre-pub purchases. 

Kevin,

I am sending you an email about this.

Posts 4113
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 7:37 AM

Ted Weis:

Thom Blair (Faithlife):

Long ago I pre-ordered the Handbook of Hebrews-Revelation and NT Apocrypha More... I appreciate the offer to cancel and reorder these pre-pubs, but after a long day away from the computer, there was no time to cancel and re-pre-order. Tonight, I see these two new books are in my library. A tad frustrating, but I do have new books.

I was in the same boat as you.  I had the Study Notes preordered a long time ago.  Then I saw this forum and the way things were worded it seemed I needed to cancel and reorder.  Then they said no but then they came back and said yes.  I was just lucky to be on the forums that day I guess.

Posts 562
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:11 AM

Mattillo:
I was in the same boat as you.

Yep, I got to this late last night and realized it a little too late.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:14 AM

Nick Steffen:

Yep, I got to this late last night and realized it a little too late.

Nick,

I am sending you an email about this.

Posts 1067
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:18 AM

DAL:

Dale E Heath:

Denise:

If you like the IVP Background Commentaries, Craig Keener's 2020 Acts is shipping, and a nice discount. Plus $5!

I agree, but this didn't make the $5 discount list.Sad

Here’s the link for those interested, it ships tomorrow: https://www.logos.com/product/193317/between-history-and-spirit-the-apostolic-witness-of-the-book-of-acts 

DAL

Just read it and jumped aboard before the boat went.. 

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:26 PM

Thom Blair (Faithlife):

Wisdom! Now to check the list.

EDIT: Rats! A Pre-Order (on that list) I'd made already shipped. I didn't know about this promotion, so no $5 for me.

Posts 7525
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 11:34 PM

JohnB:

DAL:

Dale E Heath:

Denise:

I agree, but this didn't make the $5 discount list.Sad

Here’s the link for those interested, it ships tomorrow: https://www.logos.com/product/193317/between-history-and-spirit-the-apostolic-witness-of-the-book-of-acts 

DAL

Just read it and jumped aboard before the boat went.. 

I have his 4 volume commentary on Acts so didn’t see a need to order this. 

Posts 50
Manuel Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 1:41 PM

I had preordered the BHQ Genesis and saw this offer a few hours after it was delivered. I assumed the 5$ would be added automatically but now I see this thread and I should have cancelled my preorder.

Can you please e-mail me too? Smile

Posts 7525
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 1:53 PM

Manuel Roth:

I had preordered the BHQ Genesis and saw this offer a few hours after it was delivered. I assumed the 5$ would be added automatically but now I see this thread and I should have cancelled my preorder.

It says nowhere that you have to cancel and preorder.  You should be fine as long as you preorder before it released.

DAL

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 9:08 AM

Manuel Roth:

Hi Manuel,

Just like DAL said, you have already qualified for a reward for this order.  The coupon code will be sent to you by email next month.

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 8:12 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):
The coupon code will be sent to you by email next month.

Oh good. That would seem to resolve my situation as well.

Posts 4113
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 3 2020 8:05 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Manuel Roth:

Hi Manuel,

Just like DAL said, you have already qualified for a reward for this order.  The coupon code will be sent to you by email next month.

Good Morning Joe.  I was just curious when you might expect these coupons to be sent out... thanks again for allowing us all to participate!

Posts 954
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 12:58 PM

Mattillo:

Good Morning Joe.  I was just curious when you might expect these coupons to be sent out...

Everyone please post when you get your coupons.Stick out tongue

Posts 4113
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 1:12 PM

Nothing yet Big Smile

Posts 1
KeiFung LEE | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 8:39 AM

YES, please.
I am also waiting for coupons.

Page 2 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS