PROBLEMS with $5 Off Pre-Order Deals

Page 3 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 65 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 183
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:22 PM

My coupon came through this afternoon. It's good through the end of the year Yes

Posts 7509
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:27 PM

I preordered 3 prepubs but so far I’ve only received 1 coupon.  I’m still missing two coupons — one for preordering Handbook on Hebrews through Revelation and another for preordering Handbook for OT and NT Exegesis.  
The only one I’ve received is for preordering the Ascension of Christ.

Are the coupons going to be emailed separately?

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 7509
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:33 PM

Kevin Clemens:

My coupon came through this afternoon. It's good through the end of the year Yes

It said up to 10 coupons and we didn’t have to cancel and preorder again.  I may have to call CS since the Ascension was the last I ordered and the other 2 were preordered before.  

I hope is not another “miss communication” which I don’t think it is since all our questions were answered in this thread.

DAL

Posts 945
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:34 PM

Yes, each coupon is separate and also a unique code for each pre-pub ordered. I received several today, but still missing some.

Posts 7509
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:36 PM

Dale E Heath:

Yes, each coupon is separate and also a unique code for each pre-pub ordered. I received several today, but still missing some.

Phew! What a relief! Thank you!

I hope they stack.  I have a few items in my cart and any discount will help to get them cheaper 👍😁👌

Posts 945
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 6:06 PM

It will be interesting to see if they stack. I'm still missing 3, but I received 1 I wasn't expecting.SurpriseBig Smile

Posts 925
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 9:06 PM

Thom Blair (Faithlife):

Update: Some more good news! After review, we've decided to allow for canceling and re-ordering products in the promotion: https://www.logos.com/prepub-summer-celebration You’ll still get your $5 coupon. Happy pre-ordering!

As I have been traveling a lot during the last few weeks, I haven't been on the forums much and only now saw this post. When I received the announcement about the $5 coupon, I placed 2 more pre-orders but thought that it was silly to cancel and re-place three previous pre-pub orders. So I did not do anything about the 3 other qualifying pre-pub orders. So far, I only received 2 coupons. I contacted Customer Service and hope that I don't get penalized for not canceling and re-ordering the 3 pre-pubs.

PS: In the original announcement, I missed the thing about "new" pre-pub orders.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 7:09 AM

Armin:

As I have been traveling a lot during the last few weeks, I haven't been on the forums much and only now saw this post. When I received the announcement about the $5 coupon, I placed 2 more pre-orders but thought that it was silly to cancel and re-place three previous pre-pub orders. So I did not do anything about the 3 other qualifying pre-pub orders. So far, I only received 2 coupons. I contacted Customer Service and hope that I don't get penalized for not canceling and re-ordering the 3 pre-pubs.

PS: In the original announcement, I missed the thing about "new" pre-pub orders.

Armin,

I am sending you an email.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 7:26 AM

DAL:

I preordered 3 prepubs but so far I’ve only received 1 coupon.  I’m still missing two coupons — one for preordering Handbook on Hebrews through Revelation and another for preordering Handbook for OT and NT Exegesis.  

DAL,

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 7:34 AM

Dale E Heath:

It will be interesting to see if they stack. I'm still missing 3, but I received 1 I wasn't expecting.SurpriseBig Smile

Hi Dale,

Posts 945
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 7:57 AM

Dale E Heath:

I'm still missing 3.

My mistake, not missing anything. All is well. Thanks FL & Joe.

Posts 925
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 7:58 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Armin,

Many thanks, Joe!

Posts 4082
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 8:14 AM

No stacking; I tried

Posts 7509
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 8:48 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

DAL:

DAL,

Thank you! No email yet, though.  I’ll check later 👍😁👌

Posts 945
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 11:38 AM

All coupons received and used with no problems. Thanks FL & Joe.

Posts 7509
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:49 PM

Thank you, Joe!

👍😁👌

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 8:31 AM

SineNomine:

Zero out of one so far.

I am sending you an email, SineNomine.

Posts 677
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 9:40 AM

Good morning, Joe,

I'm sorry the "$5 Off Pre-Order Deals" coupons have turned into such a hassle for you! If I'm understanding the offer, I have two coupons coming: one for a Pre-Order before the coupon offer was made and the second for a Pre-Order placed after the announcement.

Shalom, shalom,

Steve

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 1:51 PM

Steve Maling:

I'm sorry the "$5 Off Pre-Order Deals" coupons have turned into such a hassle for you! If I'm understanding the offer, I have two coupons coming: one for a Pre-Order before the coupon offer was made and the second for a Pre-Order placed after the announcement.

No worries, Steve!

I have sent you an email.

Page 3 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS