Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 5:51 PM

Thank you, Joe. I'm a happy camper.

Posts 3966
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 6:24 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

SineNomine:

Zero out of one so far.

I am sending you an email, SineNomine.

Thank you, Joe! Much appreciated. Another in a long line of excellent customer service experiences with Faithlife.

Posts 336
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2020 8:56 PM

Hey Joe McCune,

Maybe you can look into this for me also.

I believe (think) I should be eligible for 4 (four) coupons. I have not received anything in my e-mail as yet.

I do have an on-going issue with getting any of the special e-mails I should be getting. (Birthdays, 2% Rebate codes, New sales, etc.)

I always end up having to call to get anything, and yes I have checked my Junk filter, called Faithlife support to have my preferences checked, etc. Nothing ever works for me.

Anyway if you would be so kind as to check on the status of those coupons for my I would be grateful.

I do get my receipts for my purchases, notices for pre-pubs coming up for closing, successful bids, and such. I just don't get the good stuff and have to rely on seeing those things mentioned here in the froums.

Roy

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2020 8:31 AM

Roy:

I believe (think) I should be eligible for 4 (four) coupons. I have not received anything in my e-mail as yet.

I do have an on-going issue with getting any of the special e-mails I should be getting. (Birthdays, 2% Rebate codes, New sales, etc.)

I always end up having to call to get anything, and yes I have checked my Junk filter, called Faithlife support to have my preferences checked, etc. Nothing ever works for me.

Anyway if you would be so kind as to check on the status of those coupons for my I would be grateful.

I do get my receipts for my purchases, notices for pre-pubs coming up for closing, successful bids, and such. I just don't get the good stuff and have to rely on seeing those things mentioned here in the froums.

I will send you an email after I have looked into this, Roy.

Posts 336
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2020 7:48 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Hi Joe,

I did get your e-mail, thank you for looking into this for me.

Posts 336
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 11 2020 7:48 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Hi Joe,

I did get your e-mail, thank you for looking into this for me.

Page 4 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS