Thanks for my birthday coupon

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 937
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 1 2020 1:28 PM

Thanks, FL, for my Verbum birthday coupon. I'm sure it's good on either. I'd forgotten about it, so I was surprised this morning.SurpriseBig SmileYesCake

Posts 337
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2020 6:41 PM

Thanks, from me too! Smile

Posts 1067
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 3 2020 2:28 AM

ditto!

very prompt

Posts 17
Samuel B. Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 9:56 AM

I didn't receive a B'day coupon this year:(  Is there something I have to do to get it?  Or have I been too bad to qualify?

Posts 3754
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 10:21 AM

Samuel B. Ball:

I didn't receive a B'day coupon this year:(  Is there something I have to do to get it?  Or have I been too bad to qualify?

Did you check your spam folder?

Also try searching your inbox for birthday. (Mine came from Verbum instead of Logos, and I had overlooked it.)

If all else fails, contact Sales and they can apply the discount to an order you place with them.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 806
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 10:50 AM

Usually they've been pretty good about it. One year they forgot, but I got it from one of the FB logos pages. The email then arrived a week later. (Everyone else said they got theirs on the first day of the month)

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 9:40 AM

Samuel B. Ball:

Samuel,  I can confirm that this has already been sent to you.  I will send you an email with further information.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS