Barns Notes in community pricing

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2672
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 12:15 PM

And how many Pre Pub sales at $100 did Logos get?  And how many will they get at the Logos Regular price?  That is will Logos ever sell another copy? [I expect that Barnes will show up in All base packages for Logos 5 or when ever they do the next major upgrade]

Posts 103
Lonnie Ritchie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 12:55 PM

I've just learned from Logos that Barnes Notes ships May 13.

Lonnie

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 1:01 PM

Wish I would have caught the community pricing on this one. I'm not sure I want to spend $99.95 for a set I already have on my bookshelf. Crying

Posts 3718
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 1:24 PM

L.D. Young:

Wish I would have caught the community pricing on this one. I'm not sure I want to spend $99.95 for a set I already have on my bookshelf. Crying

Watch Twelve Days of Christmas and March Madness sales - you will likely find what you are looking for at some point.  Also, follow LOGOS' Facebook and Twitter posting - you can often find these kind of things on sale again.  Not as low as Community Pricing, but on sale none-the-less.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 1:56 PM

Floyd Johnson:

L.D. Young:

Watch Twelve Days of Christmas and March Madness sales - you will likely find what you are looking for at some point.  Also, follow LOGOS' Facebook and Twitter posting - you can often find these kind of things on sale again.  Not as low as Community Pricing, but on sale none-the-less.

Thanks Floyd, I appreciate the encouragement. I'm a newbie to the Logos website but am learning quickly due to the great posts in the forums. I've already signed up for all the e-mails, following Logos on Twitter & Facebook and have even found a sales rep I like. The only problem is that I'm like a kid in a candy store.... I want to buy everything.

By the way, I clicked on the link to your blog. Great idea posting your sermons on a blog. I may start doing that as well.

Yep, I'm learning a lot with Logos!

Posts 3718
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 2:05 PM

L.D. Young:
By the way, I clicked on the link to your blog. Great idea posting your sermons on a blog. I may start doing that as well.

Thanks - There are two blogs:

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com serves as sort of a running commentary on life.  It includes poetry, essays, etc.

PastorFloyd.blogspot.com, as you discovered, includes my sermons.

By the way, the name of the first came about when the young teens in the church thought I was introduced as Patrick - when I was being introduced as Pastor.  Regardless, the name stuck.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 25
Joe Wallace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2011 8:37 PM

Looking foward to this release.

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS