The History of St. Catherine of Siena and Her Companions: With a Translation of Her Treatise on Consummate Perfection, Volume 2

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 185
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 3 2020 5:36 AM

This book is part of The Medieval Preaching and Spirituality Collection.  https://verbum.com/product/15152/the-medieval-preaching-and-spirituality-collection

Where or what is Volume 1?

Thanks,

Kevin

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 185
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2020 8:28 AM

I found volume 1 through Google books and Yale University.  It is public domain so I downloaded a pdf.

Can Verbum/Faithlife download a copy and work their magic so I can put in my library?

Thanks,

Kevin

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 336
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2020 12:58 PM

We'll work on it!

Posts 5751
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2020 5:42 PM

Kevin S. Coy:
This book is part of The Medieval Preaching and Spirituality Collection.  https://verbum.com/product/15152/the-medieval-preaching-and-spirituality-collection

Hmmm... the PDP says it's 10 pages long and its regular price is $9.99. Must be good!

“Whoever looks upon the Crucified One sees what love is.” — Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Posts 185
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 3:52 AM

Interesting...the volume I have is 364 pages.  Smile

Posts 185
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 3:53 AM

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS