Church of God Digital Library Collection 9

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 6 2020 10:22 PM

Is it only me, or do others also not see the "Add to Cart" button for the following resource?

https://www.logos.com/product/15966/church-of-god-digital-library-collection-9

Posts 25126
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 11:12 PM

Armin:
Is it only me, or do others also not see the "Add to Cart" button for the following resource?

I don't see it either

Posts 1136
Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 7 2020 8:01 AM

Dale E Heath:

Hi Dale,

I have the bundle you suggested. But the Collection 9 contains resources that I do not own.

Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2020 5:54 AM

Can anybody from Faithlife comment on this?

Posts 1252
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2020 11:32 AM

I'm always interested in learning what different denominations believe in their own words (as opposed to what others say about them), but this is a bit pricey for me after my major purchases in June..

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 439
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2020 2:24 PM

Hey Armin, just a little FYI logos generally does not monitor the general forum.

Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 4:03 AM

Mathew Haferkamp:

Hey Armin, just a little FYI logos generally does not monitor the general forum.

Hi Mathew, Many thanks. I will contact a sales rep.

Posts 705
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 9:58 AM

Armin:

Hi Armin,

The problem with this product page has been fixed.  This product can now be purchased again.

Posts 12076
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 11:44 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Armin:

Hi Armin,

The problem with this product page has been fixed.  This product can now be purchased again.

It doesn't seem so. Someone put a box on it, saying it can't be bought and referring to another CoG-bundle instead. Sorry, but noting that other bundle is considerably smaller (200+ instead of 300+ works), represents only a smaller portion of "print edition value" ($1000 instead of $2400) and is twice as expensive (!) doesn't really make it looked fixed to me. Of course we know that sometimes Faithlife is at the mercy of their publishing partners. But it seems what your post is saying what we should see and what the page currently shows is not in sync, maybe someone should have a look at it again.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 705
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 2:26 PM

NB.Mick:

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Armin:

Hi Armin,

It doesn't seem so. Someone put a box on it, saying it can't be bought and referring to another CoG-bundle instead. Sorry, but noting that other bundle is considerably smaller (200+ instead of 300+ works), represents only a smaller portion of "print edition value" ($1000 instead of $2400) and is twice as expensive (!) doesn't really make it looked fixed to me. Of course we know that sometimes Faithlife is at the mercy of their publishing partners. But it seems what your post is saying what we should see and what the page currently shows is not in sync, maybe someone should have a look at it again.

Armin,

I am sorry, I owe you an apology.  I did not state the facts correctly.  The product page has been corrected and updated, but currently we are unable to sell this collection.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS