86% Off: Daniel Block on Ezekiel

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 3754
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 12:56 PM

Dale E Heath:

What a deal! the pre-pub/order price is now $599.99.

FYI, the regular price is $599.99. The pre-pub price is $359.99.

(The store‘s product pages only show regular prices for ordered pre-pubs, not what others who haven’t ordered would pay.)

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3754
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 12:59 PM

DAL:

Dale E Heath:

It says, “Collection value $935.99” I wonder how much it’ll go up once it gets out of pre-publication 🤔

The pre-pub price is $359.99 (which is a typical 40% pre-pub discount off the regular price).

It will go up to $599.99 (which is the regular price when it is not on sale).

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 2398
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 2:29 PM

I set my bit at $60 about a month which was the lowest possible at the time.  I really didn't expect it to be successful, but I'll definitely keep the course.

Posts 7498
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 3:07 PM

PetahChristian:

DAL:

Dale E Heath:

It says, “Collection value $935.99” I wonder how much it’ll go up once it gets out of pre-publication 🤔

The pre-pub price is $359.99 (which is a typical 40% pre-pub discount off the regular price).

It will go up to $599.99 (which is the regular price when it is not on sale).

They actually corrected it.  It was showing $599.99 earlier not $359.99.

Posts 1738
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 6:04 PM

Mine says 359 dollars...pass.

Posts 7498
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 6:15 PM

JoshInRI:

Where have you been? Mine, and those who bid, says $60 bucks! I’ll take it 👍😁👌 

I guess you come and post and don’t read the titles of the threads around you.  I see you’ve been posting this month and before, but somehow missed the popular Ezekiel’s Mobile Ed Course.

Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for another flash sale of $99.99 on all mobile ed courses in the future.

DAL

Posts 3754
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 6:55 PM

JoshInRI:

We’ve been publicizing this Ezekiel course on the forums for over two months, where its community pricing had dropped from an initial $180 to $100, and most recently down to $60 within this last day.

Sorry you missed out on the opportunity to save 90%.

In the future, there’s no downside to bidding early on community pricing, even if it’s above your price point. The more people who bid, the lower it can go! (You can always cancel your order after bidding closes, if the final CP price did not drop low enough to interest you.)

Posts 3945
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 15 2020 5:50 AM

DAL:

This is proof that the CP system is not rigged 😂😂😂 

DAL

Someone please bookmark this thread as proof for the next time that topic comes up!

Posts 938
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 8:54 AM

I did my MDiv (actually, my 2nd MDiv -- long story) at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary when Dr. Block was there but somehow did not have him as a professor, something that I regret to this day. When I saw this course was on CP for something like $180, I immediately bid that, never envisioning it would drop to $60. The email announcing the final CP price was quite the surprise. I’m really looking forward to its release.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 53
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2020 3:29 PM

FWIW, we are now planning on making this course live by mid-October. I'm glad to see so much interest in this professor and course.

Posts 7498
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2020 4:35 PM

Ben Sanders (Faithlife):

FWIW, we are now planning on making this course live by mid-October. I'm glad to see so much interest in this professor and course.

Great news! Thank you!

DAL

Posts 62
oldpaths | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2020 8:08 PM

Ben Sanders (Faithlife):

Outstanding!  Thanks for the update.  

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS