Master Journal Bundle 5.2 (2,325+ vols.) & Master Journal Bundle 4.1 (2,260+ vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 40
James Paet | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 21 2020 8:12 PM

I availed of 50% discount on Master Journal Bundle 5.2 (2,325+ vols.) and Master Journal Bundle 4.1 (2,260+ vols.). 

I am expecting to download 2325 journals but after the download, I have only 2285 journals. The difference is 40 journals between the actual and the expected.

Please could anyone enlighten me regarding Master Journal Bundle? Is there a way to check it?

Thank you very much for your advice.

God bless

GCFSR

Posts 6063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2020 8:36 PM

It is possible that some of the volumes are combined into one file, but I don't happen to know offhand.

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Posts 81
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 5:18 PM

It is also possible that not all of the journals were actually complete when the Master Bundle went live and they could be added later. I did not pay particular attention when my purchase downloaded.

What has happened in the past. more often is there was a last minute issue with licensing from the publisher, which means the missing journals may or may not become available.

Posts 40
James Paet | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:29 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. 

I think the missing 40 Journals are part of my previous Journals that I already downloaded. For example, Themelios or Semeia, I have some of them before I bought Master Journal 5.2.

God bless.

GCFSR

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS