Mobile Eds for $99.99 Again!!!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 7543
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 28 2020 9:50 AM

Monday August 31st.  From 6am to 6pm PDT. Limit 3 per customer! Last deal of the year 2020 on Mobile Eds.

DAL

PS. Call or email or chat with sales!

Posts 1926
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 1:19 PM

Just wait for Logos 9 to come out. Don't waste any money. They'll be $1 if you buy a base package.

In fact I didn't buy anything above $100 this year knowing that Logos 9 is coming. Don't get suckered in. Be patient and be smart. It's a game, a waiting game.

Posts 949
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:01 PM

mike:
They'll be $1 if you buy a base package.

I am not sure about this. If I understand it correctly, the Logos 8 Collector’s Edition comes with only one course.

The "Mobile Ed: Master Collection" offers a 66% discount. So if you purchase a course that regularly costs more than $300, you get a better deal during the $99.99 sale than with the Master Collection. That was my selection criteria for my 3 courses.

Posts 7543
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:34 PM

Besides what Armin said, there is really no guarantee that they will include another Mobile Ed course in the L9 Base Packages.  For all we know they might come up with a lousy base package configuration like they did in Logos 5 — THE worse base packages available in the history of Logos base packages! So let’s take advantage of the offers while they last; especially the expensive Mobile Eds.

DAL

Posts 1484
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:39 PM

DAL:

Monday August 31st.  From 6am to 6pm PDT. Limit 3 per customer! Last deal of the year 2020 on Mobile Eds.

DAL

Thanks for the heads-up DAL!

Posts 849
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:43 PM

DAL:

Last deal of the year 2020 on Mobile Eds.

Calendar year? Or until 9 comes out? 😉

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Posts 11226
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:45 PM

DAL:
a lousy base package configuration like they did in Logos 5 — THE worse base packages available in the history of Logos base packages!

Whoa there. Logos 5 was the best all-around update FL ever fielded. Even Libby was worried it was a sign of the end. Luckily, L6 resurrected her confidence.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 7543
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 4:38 PM

Denise:

DAL:
a lousy base package configuration like they did in Logos 5 — THE worse base packages available in the history of Logos base packages!

Whoa there. Logos 5 was the best all-around update FL ever fielded. Even Libby was worried it was a sign of the end. Luckily, L6 resurrected her confidence.

I meant content wise.  The resources were mostly old stuff.  Plus, it was a bad year for me in many respects.

DAL

Posts 615
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2020 3:52 AM

DAL:

DAL

Thanks DAL! Big Smile

Posts 339
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2020 3:19 PM

The e-Mail I received from my salesman strongly suggested to e-mail the info on the courses I wanted prior to Monday and not call. I guess they get really slammed on a sale like this and it is hard to get through to them.

Posts 4126
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2020 5:14 PM

Roy:
The e-Mail I received from my salesman strongly suggested to e-mail the info on the courses I wanted prior to Monday and not call. I guess they get really slammed on a sale like this and it is hard to get through to them.

It's way faster for them to process an email purchase than a phone purchase. Phone calls are slow.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS