Another missing sale 9/11 - The Handwriting on the Wall: Secrets from the Prophecies of Daniel

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 20 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 11 2020 5:49 AM

This is on sale at other outlets for 1.99 but not here

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/166630/the-handwriting-on-the-wall-secrets-from-the-prophecies-of-daniel 

Posts 1090
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2020 9:29 AM

No loss - not available for purchase outside USA. Nothing to see here - move along.

Posts 81
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2020 11:06 AM

Tom Reynolds:

No loss - not available for purchase outside USA. Nothing to see here - move along.

As a fellow Canuck, Tom, I completely agree.

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2020 9:29 AM

Bump 2

Posts 2645
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2020 12:25 PM

Bump 3

Would be really nice to have.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 101
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2020 12:56 PM

We lost a few employees at our favorite publishing houses because of Covid. Our rep at HarperCollins is one if them. I'm trying to get in contact with her replacement but have not had any luck thus far. I'll keep trying! 

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2020 6:17 AM

Deborah Keiser:

We lost a few employees at our favorite publishing houses because of Covid. Our rep at HarperCollins is one if them. I'm trying to get in contact with her replacement but have not had any luck thus far. I'll keep trying! 

Thank you

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2020 12:55 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Any luck?

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 6:32 AM

Any luck?

Posts 1391
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 7:47 AM

You'd like to think that publishers will keep in closer contact with Faithlife now they've acquired WordSearch. Perhaps I'm just being too hopeful.

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:56 AM

Please?

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:57 AM

Three more business days to hopefully get this... ends at end of September Sad

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 6:01 AM

3 days left

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 29 2020 9:04 AM

2 days left

Posts 1391
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 29 2020 9:08 AM

Mattillo:

2 days left

Kindle's looking like your only hope.  Now if Faithlife were to buy Amazon and we could get all our Kindle resources in Faithlife.................. I must stop dreaming.

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 30 2020 5:45 AM

LAST DAY... please?

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 30 2020 11:28 AM

Afternoon bump

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:50 AM

I must say that I'm really disappointed FL couldn't get this worked out over the past few weeks. I really hope they can get their acquisition teams and contacts in order so this can be fixed in the future.

Posts 1391
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:21 AM

Mattillo:

I must say that I'm really disappointed FL couldn't get this worked out over the past few weeks. I really hope they can get their acquisition teams and contacts in order so this can be fixed in the future.

Possibly the "blame" is with the publishers. What they may not understand is that some of us would rather pass up deals if we can't buy through Faithlife. I only buy Kindle deals if the book is an absolute must have.

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:26 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Mattillo:

Possibly the "blame" is with the publishers. What they may not understand is that some of us would rather pass up deals if we can't buy through Faithlife. I only buy Kindle deals if the book is an absolute must have.

That is true and I don't want to "blame" FL but this isn't the first time this has happened.  I'm just hoping channels can be opened up and contacts made so in the future someone can call the company and get an answer.  If emails aren't being responded to then try phone.  I don't know what happened behind the scenes but it seems this offer was at multiple stores and the publisher has played ball w/ FL before.  Just a general disappointment I guess

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS