Faithlife's Wordsearch acquisition

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1311
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:40 PM

What capabilities does this bring to Logos? Are there any notable resources that we should watch for? 

Posts 8712
LogosEmployee
Posts 1311
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:54 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Today's blog post answers your question! https://blog.logos.com/2020/09/over-3000-new-reasons-to-love-logos/ 

Thanks! 

Posts 1354
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2020 10:20 PM

I have long hoped that Faithlife would acquire WordSearch and Olive Tree. One has come true. Shame I repurchased some books in Logos that I had in WordSearch. Perhaps more disappointing, I returned The Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown because while it was only a couple of dollars at Wordsearch, I really didn't like the WordSearch app and reading the book in WordSearch was awkward. Great however that the rest of my library will now be in Faithlife.

Olive Tree dream can wait for another day.

Posts 7516
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 6:13 AM

Paul Caneparo:

I have long hoped that Faithlife would acquire WordSearch and Olive Tree. One has come true. Shame I repurchased some books in Logos that I had in WordSearch. Perhaps more disappointing, I returned The Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown because while it was only a couple of dollars at Wordsearch, I really didn't like the WordSearch app and reading the book in WordSearch was awkward. Great however that the rest of my library will now be in Faithlife.

Yep, The Cradle, the Cross and the Crown is showing up now in my Logos library  👍😁👌

Posts 1354
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:33 AM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Yep, The Cradle, the Cross and the Crown is showing up now in my Logos library  👍😁👌

Just wish I hadn't returned it now. I only paid $3.90 compared to nearly $35 in Faithlife. Oh well.

Posts 7516
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 8:47 AM

There’s  another Textbook I paid $4.99 by Andreas Köstenberger Going Deeper with NT Greek but it hasn’t downloaded yet.  

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS