Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 18
ABWJR | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 7:21 PM

It is getting to be a little frustrating that Macarthur's volumes have received such low priority compared to the titles they have been converting. Patience is definitely being tested... lol

Posts 9
Jerry Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:39 AM

It must be a license think that they have to convert Wordsearch files to Logos. The only reason I can think of that we just simply download the books from Logos, for I am sure that most of the books, if not all, are in Logos store. I was a Quickverse user when Wordsearch bought them, or they merged, and there was no delay in downloading all that was in my library. I hope I can get used to Logos, for I do like the way Wordsearch does. I am getting a little to old to be learning new things.

Posts 28
John Patterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 2 2020 7:16 AM

I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the link, Bradley. I'll wait.

Posts 28
John Patterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2020 7:54 AM

John MacArthur's commentaries on Acts, Matthew and Romans ported over today. Hallelujah.

Thank you.

Posts 22
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 12:09 PM

Thank God... Acts and Matthew are here!  

Posts 9134
LogosEmployee

Cross-posting from https://community.logos.com/forums/p/193950/1122353.aspx#1122353:

If you owned all volumes of MacArthur's commentary on Matthew, Acts, or Romans in Wordsearch, then these should now be unlocked on your account and downloaded into Logos 8.

If you owned just one volume of Matthew, Acts, or Romans, you can purchase the full resource for free:

The price should show up as $0.00 and be free when it's in your cart. (If that's not the case, your Wordsearch ownership of the volumes may not be registered correctly on your account.)

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS