Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 181
Wesley Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 19 2020 8:48 AM

Earlier in my ministry I went through several different "Computer Bible Programs" until I found the one I was really looking for. There was Wordsearch, STEP bible, Libronix DLS, and to be honest I can't recall every one I tried. but Libronix DLS (Now Logos) was the one I stuck with. Wordsearch just didn't satisfy me although it had some books I dearly miss. Now that I see Logos has acquired Wordsearch it kills me that I can't remember my old email address I used when I logged into Wordsearch. 

I just can't help but wonder what I can do.

Posts 9181
LogosEmployee

If it was wb[...]00@yahoo.com (redacted), and you know the full email address, then you can email cs@logos.com and ask them to merge that email into your primary account.

Posts 5909
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:26 AM

Wesley Crouch:
I just can't help but wonder what I can do.

Email cs@logos.com . If you have a list of previous email addresses you might have used, that would probably help. You can also try logging in to the Wordsearch site using old email addresses, and you can search your email inboxes (if you tend not to delete old emails) for "Lifeway" or "Wordsearch" or whatever. Searching my old emails for "Lifeway" confirmed for me which email address my old Wordsearch account was under.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS