Page 11 of 11 (217 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11
This post has 216 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 14
Stevefl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2020 6:37 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

This set should be dynamically priced for you now.

Thanks so much.

Posts 2102
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2020 9:39 PM

I will have a complete list of my library mismatches coming up. With the help of two other Logos users, I have gotten a list of my Wordsearch book IDs from the Wordsearch app and a list of my Wordsearch book IDs from Logos.com, and I am having the two lists compared.

I will then check the book IDs and eliminate the ones from Lifeway (since those didn’t make it over) and post only the true mismatches here. Then my library should be in sync.

In the meantime, I found two book IDs from the Adrian Rogers collection that are not showing up in my library list at Logos.com that I need Customer Service to switch on for me.

0:4797
0:4808

When I purchased the Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection from Wordsearch, I purchased the complete collection that included all of the bonus videos, workbook, and index. Wordsearch had issues getting the workbook and index to download to my Mac, but I should have access to them now that they’re being transitioned over to Logos.

Nathan Parker

Posts 2102
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:16 PM

I managed to get my Wordsearch Book IDs from the Wordsearch desktop app and my Wordsearch Book IDs imported into Logos.com into two Excel spreadsheets. I haven’t been able to figure out how to best compare the differences between the two.

The spreadsheets are attached. If anyone can compare the differences between the two, then you’ll have a list of my library mismatches and know what, if anything, needs to be adjusted.

Thanks!

3005.Logos List 2.xlsx

8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Nathan Parker

Posts 8
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:34 PM

Hi Nathan,

Attached is your Wordsearch spreadsheet showing all titles that do not appear in the Logos spreadsheet. Doing a comparison the other way showed that all titles in your Logos list appeared in your Wordsearch list.

8078.8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Regards Trevor

Posts 2102
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:22 PM

Trevor Flor:

Hi Nathan,

Attached is your Wordsearch spreadsheet showing all titles that do not appear in the Logos spreadsheet. Doing a comparison the other way showed that all titles in your Logos list appeared in your Wordsearch list.

8078.8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Regards Trevor

Thanks for this! This is perfect!

Nathan Parker

Posts 100
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:34 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Kristine Lewis:
The book I own in WS is Historical Geography of the Holy Land by George Adam Smith, published 1894.  It is not currently in the Logos catalog.  It is still miscalled The Atlas of the Historical Geography of the Holy Land 1915 by GAS in my list of owned WS resources.

We had unlinked these, then incorrectly re-linked them. I'll unlink them again. Thanks for reporting this.

Hi Bradley, I hope this title is still in the pipeline to be added by Logos.  Just checking, since there has been confusion about this classic title.

0:1404 Historical Geography of the Holy Land, The
Posts 2102
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2020 5:48 PM

I also hope Holman KJV Study Bible will be making it over from Wordsearch to Logos (I can include the WS ID if you need it). I use this heavily in Wordsearch.

Nathan Parker

Posts 8
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2021 4:56 PM

Hi,

I have been monitoring my Wordsearch Library conversion and have noted that Parsons Bible Maps (Reference 0:4980) is no longer showing in my Wordsearch Library Migration List. I received Parsons Bible Atlas a while ago (Reference 0:4857).

Also, What The Bible Is All About by Henrietta C Mears has not been delivered in its entirety. Wordsearch contained the following -

What The Bible Is All About (0:270)

What The Bible Is All About: Glossary (0:266)

What The Bible Is All About: Group Study Guides (0:440)

What The Bible Is All About: Reading Plans (0:259)

0:270 and 0:259 have been converted (and 0:266 Glossary has been included in 0:270) but 0:440 has a lot missing. What has been received is "What The Bible Is All About 101: Genesis Through Ester" but it only contains Session 1 and the first part of Session 2. All up there should be 13 sessions. The library should also include

102: Job To Malachi

201: Matthew To Philippians

202: Colossians To Revelation

Could you please check all this for me.

Regards,

Trevor

Posts 8
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 12:21 AM

Could someone please advise if this forum topic is still being monitored as I haven't heard anything regarding my last post.

Posts 9
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 11:35 AM

It seems that The Complete Biblical Library Greek Grammar Index is mislabeled on the migration page. 3373 The New Testament Greek English Dictionary. This resource is needed to complete The Complete Biblical Library migration. Please look into it.

Complete Biblical Library Greek Grammar Index
© 1994 Dagengruppen AB, Stockholm, Sweden. Database © 2014 WORDsearch.

-->
Author: Gilbrant, Thoralf
Prepared by: WORDsearch
Version: 3
Language: English
Printed ISBN:
Software ISBN:
Category: Word Studies
CBP date: 1/29/2014 11:54:16 AM
DAT date: 1/29/2014 11:54:16 AM
Book ID: 0:3373
Path: C:\ProgramData\WORDsearch\Library\CBLGGIndex\
Posts 1556
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 3:07 PM

Bill New:

It seems that The Complete Biblical Library Greek Grammar Index is mislabeled on the migration page. 3373 The New Testament Greek English Dictionary. This resource is needed to complete The Complete Biblical Library migration. Please look into it.

This material has been incorporated into the Logos Resource The New Testament Greek-English Dictionary (LLS:WS_COMBIBLIBGK). 

Posts 1556
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 3:07 PM

Trevor Flor:

Could someone please advise if this forum topic is still being monitored as I haven't heard anything regarding my last post.

I'll be taking a look and will respond when I have an answer.

Posts 9
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 3:14 PM

Thanks Kyle for the quick response. I just missed that inclusion. Thanks again and have a blessed day.

Posts 150
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2021 4:48 AM

The Bible Overview BOOK and the Bible Overview pamphlet, by Rose Publishing, have been mismatched. I reported this elsewhere, and a phone call with the former Wordsearch tech confirmed the mistake. I was wondering if Faithlife has a time frame on when the complete RoseBibleOverviewBk will be available in Logos? See post below.

"The WS Rose Bible Overview pamphlet is Book ID: 0:6179 and is listed as RoseOverview. This is the version Logos offers.

The WS Rose Bible Overview Book is Book ID: 0:6685 and is listed as RoseBibleOverviewBk. 

Both are listed in the WS to Logos migration site as ebooks with the same title "Bible Overview" and when you open them in Logos they both open the same book, the smaller pamphlet without all the charts, etc. Both show as "available" on the migration page."

Posts 9
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:54 PM

HI Kyle, the version of Dakes Topics in Logos is different than what I had in Wordsearch. There seems to be a lot less articles in the Logos version. I am not complaining especially since I might be the one who is mistaken. Thanks again for your efforts.

Dake's Topics
Electronic text and markup copyright 2004 by Dake Publishing.

-->
Author: Dake, Finis J.
Prepared by: Mark Allison
Version: 2
Language: English
Printed ISBN:
Software ISBN:
Category: Topics
CBP date: 5/28/2008 10:53:04 AM
DAT date: 5/28/2008 10:53:04 AM
Book ID: 0:804
Path: C:\ProgramData\WORDsearch\Library\DakeIndex\

Book summary:

Written by Rev. Finis Jennings Dake (1902-1987) and first published in 1963, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible is a monumental achievement, the product of over 100,000 hours of Bible study over 43 years. It includes over 35,000 notes and comments (more than any other study Bible), over 500,000 cross-references in the notes, summaries of interesting facts for each book, and thousands of references to Greek and Hebrew words.

Throughout his writings, Rev. Dake was consistent in his interpretation. He took the Bible literally where at all possible, especially where statements of fact or history were concerned. If symbolic, figurative, or typical language was used, then he looked for the literal truth intended.

Permissions:
Utilization of Dake materials for any purpose other than personal use may only be done with the express written permission of Dake Publishing.

Posts 1556
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 8:18 AM

Bill New:

HI Kyle, the version of Dakes Topics in Logos is different than what I had in Wordsearch. There seems to be a lot less articles in the Logos version. I am not complaining especially since I might be the one who is mistaken. Thanks again for your efforts.

Thanks for letting us know. Could you give more detail on the material that is missing? The conversion from WordSearch to Logos was complicated for Drake and it's possible something got lost.

Posts 9
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 10:15 AM

Hi Kyle, They are both topical indexes but the order of TOC is different and they look to be different versions. I am satisfied with the Logos version but it is different and it may contain all the same material, I am not sure and I am not complaining. It is different but is probably equal. If you can open the wordsearch version and the logos version you can see what I am saying. Not certain that I am much help. Have a blessed day.

Page 11 of 11 (217 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | RSS