Page 12 of 12 (235 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
This post has 234 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 12
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 8 2021 8:35 PM

Hi,

I'm still haven't had any feedback from my post on 23rd July. Appreciate if someone could respond.

Regards.

Trevor

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 1:50 AM

Trevor Flor:

Hi,

I'm still haven't had any feedback from my post on 23rd July. Appreciate if someone could respond.

Regards.

Trevor

Are the resources that you ask about in that post now showing as 'Logos Reader Editions' or 'Logos Research Editions' or are they still in the 'quick and dirty' Ebook state that Faithlife offered as a temporary expedient?

Not being a Wordsearch customer I don't know how such items appear in your library but it might he worth starting with the information button there.

If you want specific information about a resource or think that a resource in your library is incomplete even though it is reported as either a 'Logos Reader Editions' or 'Logos Research Editions' then it may be worth making a phone call to customer services.

Although this forum was regularly supported by Faithlife staff immediately after the change over it seems that their presence is somewhat less these days. The forums were set up as a self-help community for users with occasional visits by staff to help out with complex issues. I guess that even this forum is slowly reverting to that model.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 12
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 3:29 AM

Hi Mike,

Parsons Bible Atlas was made up of 2 parts - the Atlas and a Maps section. In Wordsearch these are 2 separate volumes that link to one another. They converted the Atlas (reference 0:4857) as an ebook but the Maps (reference 0:4980) were dropped off the conversion list once the Atlas was published.

What The Bible Is All About Group Study Guides (reference 0:440) is a 4 volume study guide with each volume containing 13 lessons. This has also been done as an ebook but they have only done 1 and a half lessons of the first volume. I don't know if the 4 volumes were initially listed separately in the conversion list.

Faithlife staff explicitly said to use this Forum topic to list all issues relating to Wordsearch resources and gave the impression they would work with this until Wordsearch customers had all their resources converted. A bit disappointing if they're not following through on that.

Regards,

Trevor

Posts 1700
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 9:28 AM

Trevor Flor:

Hi Mike,

Parsons Bible Atlas was made up of 2 parts - the Atlas and a Maps section. In Wordsearch these are 2 separate volumes that link to one another. They converted the Atlas (reference 0:4857) as an ebook but the Maps (reference 0:4980) were dropped off the conversion list once the Atlas was published.

What The Bible Is All About Group Study Guides (reference 0:440) is a 4 volume study guide with each volume containing 13 lessons. This has also been done as an ebook but they have only done 1 and a half lessons of the first volume. I don't know if the 4 volumes were initially listed separately in the conversion list.

Faithlife staff explicitly said to use this Forum topic to list all issues relating to Wordsearch resources and gave the impression they would work with this until Wordsearch customers had all their resources converted. A bit disappointing if they're not following through on that.

Regards,

Trevor

Hi Trevor. At this point I don't have much information to report. We're running into materials issues that we're currently working through. When I have an update I'll be sure to respond here.

Posts 485
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 10:31 AM

Good Morning Kyle,

Below is a re-posting of a question I had asked above (Previous page) but has not been addressed as yet.
I know you are busy, I simply did not want this to drop between the cracks, so to speak.

Paste......

Kyle or Bradley...

I don't think this has been reported as yet.

The Holman Illustrated Bible Handbook 0:7126 is incorrectly linked to the Holman Bible Handbook 0:4205.

There is an entry for both numbers in my migration page but the Illustrated version has it's title incorrectly listed and incorrectly linked (as stated above).

there is a current pre-pub for the illustrated version... https://www.logos.com/product/200767/holman-illustrated-bible-handbook ...

and the product page does not show me as already owning that product.

Please advise... Thanks!

End Paste...

Posts 1700
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 12:08 PM

Roy:

Kyle or Bradley...

I don't think this has been reported as yet.

The Holman Illustrated Bible Handbook 0:7126 is incorrectly linked to the Holman Bible Handbook 0:4205.

Thanks Roy. I missed this earlier. 

You are correct. The Holman Illustrated Bible Handbook 0:7126 was incorrectly linked to the Holman Bible Handbook 0:4205. We fixed this.

Please also keep in mind that we're in the process of updating The Holman Illustrated Bible Handbook right now. It's looking like the update version will be available in late-August/early September.

Posts 485
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2021 7:10 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
You are correct. The Holman Illustrated Bible Handbook 0:7126 was incorrectly linked to the Holman Bible Handbook 0:4205. We fixed this.

Thank you very much! Have a blessed weekend!

Posts 155
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 10 2021 8:07 AM

Kyle,

Any update on my June 16 post about The Bible Overview BOOK and the Bible Overview pamphlet, by Rose Publishing being mismatched?

Posts 12
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 11:54 PM

Thanks Kyle. I look forward to having this resolved.

Regards,

Trevor

Posts 155
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2021 7:21 AM

Kyle,

Just checked my library and this is still a problem. The Rose Bible Overview Book is still missing. Only the pamphlet shows. I called a couple of months ago and they know this is a bug. Any update on the progress of getting the book released?

Posts 1700
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2021 4:13 PM

Pastor Cleghorn:

Kyle,

Just checked my library and this is still a problem. The Rose Bible Overview Book is still missing. Only the pamphlet shows. I called a couple of months ago and they know this is a bug. Any update on the progress of getting the book released?

Sorry about that! I just made the switch. It should be available to you shortly.

Currently it's still an EBook but we'll upgrade it.

Posts 79
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:45 PM

I have in Logos from Wordsearch:

Jon Courson's Application Commentary: Volume 3, New Testament (Matthew - Revelation) - shows as ebook on Your Wordsearch Library in Logos page

LLS:17AB73ED73A3599476E37B24FE3ED28B
2011-09-11T05:05:35Z
17AB73ED73A3599476E37B24FE3ED28B.logos4

But this shows as unowned:

Jon Courson's Application Commentary on the New Testament

https://www.logos.com/product/2350/jon-coursons-application-commentary-on-the-new-testament

Are they different?

Posts 155
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2021 4:32 PM

Thank you for the quick action in making the Bible Overview book available. 

Posts 4786
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2021 4:39 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Pastor Cleghorn:

Kyle,

Sorry about that! I just made the switch. It should be available to you shortly.

Currently it's still an EBook but we'll upgrade it.

Is this available for PrePub yet? I didn’t see it but wanted to double check

Posts 1700
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 8:27 AM

John Simpson:

I have in Logos from Wordsearch:

Jon Courson's Application Commentary: Volume 3, New Testament (Matthew - Revelation) - shows as ebook on Your Wordsearch Library in Logos page

LLS:17AB73ED73A3599476E37B24FE3ED28B
2011-09-11T05:05:35Z
17AB73ED73A3599476E37B24FE3ED28B.logos4

But this shows as unowned:

Jon Courson's Application Commentary on the New Testament

https://www.logos.com/product/2350/jon-coursons-application-commentary-on-the-new-testament

Are they different?

Thanks John

Great question. Currently we had them mapped to two different resources but it looks to me like they're identical. We'll do some reconfiguration on our end and it should show up as owned for you.

Page 12 of 12 (235 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 | RSS