What's gonna happen to my favorite reps @ Wordsearch?

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 13
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:50 AM

Hey FL fam!

So...just thinking out loud here: any idea what's gonna happen with the Sales Reps and Tech Support people @ Wordsearch? 

Posts 2112
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 11:17 AM

We were able to hire a number of members of the Wordsearch team to join us. You'll continue to see/hear familiar names, faces, and voices when you call, email, etc. They're still answers the phones, responding to email, etc. We're grateful to have these talented and passionate folks as part of the Faithlife family.

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 12:10 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

We were able to hire a number of members of the Wordsearch team to join us. You'll continue to see/hear familiar names, faces, and voices when you call, email, etc. They're still answers the phones, responding to email, etc. We're grateful to have these talented and passionate folks as part of the Faithlife family.

Debra Thiemann and Michael Lechtenberger are the most experienced in the Tech. support  , I know them from quickverse beforfe many years. I hope to see them in Faithlife. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1523
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 1:05 PM

I hope you're keeping Ryan Roberts, a superbly helpful salesperson.

Posts 13
ABWJR | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 2:45 PM

Debra Thiemann, wow!! There's a blast from the past... Glad to hear it

Posts 8040
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 3:09 PM

PL:

Ryan Roberts is an excellent sales rep! I hope he stuck around for the celebration and to continue to offer exceptional customer service 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 3:48 PM

PL:

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 5192
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 6:26 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Does this mean you have new offices--aka whatever (and wherever) Wordsearch's offices were?

Posts 2088
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:03 PM

I currently have a sales rep at both Logos and Wordsearch. Todd Cullop is my sales rep at Logos. Fern Anderson is my sales rep at Wordsearch. Who will be taking over as my single sales rep moving forward after the Logos/Wordsearch transition is complete?

Nathan Parker

Posts 2112
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:33 PM

SineNomine:
Does this mean you have new offices--aka whatever (and wherever) Wordsearch's offices were?

The Wordsearch team worked remotely from all over the US. The folks we hired will continue to work from home from several different states.

Posts 5192
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:42 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

SineNomine:

The Wordsearch team worked remotely from all over the US. The folks we hired will continue to work from home from several different states.

Cool. I know that's a bit of a shift from the standard/traditional company culture/modus operandi of Faithlife... but hey, there's a pandemic and all.

Posts 2112
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:56 PM

SineNomine:
I know that's a bit of a shift from the standard/traditional company culture/modus operandi of Faithlife... but hey, there's a pandemic and all.

It's been the norm for the last six months 95% of our employees. Working from the office is now the exception rather than the rule. I work in a mostly empty building every day.

Posts 5192
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 8:06 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
It's been the norm for the last six months 95% of our employees. Working from the office is now the exception rather than the rule.

That's what I figured.

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
I work in a mostly empty building every day.

Programmer's dream come true?

But I imagine you might miss having the other folks around.

I'm glad the Wordsearch staff integration seems to be working. Smile

Posts 13
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:58 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

So good to hear! 

Thanks!

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 3:46 AM

Tes:
Debra Thiemann and Michael Lechtenberger are the most experienced in the Tech. support  , I know them from quickverse beforfe many years. I hope to see them in Faithlife.

I hope.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 104
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 4:33 AM

PL:

Yes to this.

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 1:22 PM

I am glad that Michael Lechtenberger has emigratged. I am Sorry ,but Debra is not even in Wordsearch. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1523
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 4:52 PM

Ryan Roberts is joining Logos, if you haven't heard.

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 5:16 PM

PL:

Ryan Roberts is joining Logos, if you haven't heard.

Wow, great!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2088
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:46 AM

Are Rick and Steven (the two trainers) coming over to Logos to join the Logos Pro team? Just curious.

Nathan Parker

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS