Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4167
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:38 PM

I'm not sure if those show up as physical books in your library, or if they just power other features...

There are a lot of options... Try turning this on in your favorite translation, and then mouse over the greek words, or right click on one and do a power search...

I love logos for the greek tools.

Here is what mine looks like with the interlinear turned on :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 4167
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:40 PM

its honestly an overwhelming amount of books.

I wanted to be able to research anything I wanted to, without the need of a local library and yet still be able to write papers for seminary, or improve my own knowledge in different areas whichever was needed.

The more books you have in Logos the more powerful it becomes. Its definitely a blessing, even if I have no hope of ever reading every page of every book.

Posts 8
Jay Are | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:13 AM

Yeah...don't know if the tag "Logos Research" might have anything to do with it...but other books on the list have "ebook" tag..that is on the migration list....I might need to tap on every book to make sure that it appears in my desktop library......I also like to have a mini library when I am on the go studying the Word especially when it comes to the Greek/Hebrew...I am no scholar..but I try to be knowledgeable and gain understanding of what I am reading...now I am trying to get use to the way The Logos platform works...but I appreciate you responding and giving me feedback...many blessings....have a great day

Posts 19599
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:46 AM

Javier Rabaca:

0:3036 The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: New Testament

0:3107 The English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: Old  Testament

Reverse Interlinear(s) appear in Resource Information: Reverse Interlinear and Support Info (as RVI:...)

FYI: my Bible titles have Year prefix so sorting alphabetically is chronological.

Some Bibles only have New Testament Reverse Interlinear.

One way to find Bibles with Reverse Interlinear(s) is searching for original language lemma's: e.g. 

<Lemma = lbs/he/רֵאשִׁית> OR <Lemma = lbs/el/ἀρχή>

Using OR to separate search terms causes result highlighting to have different colors.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 19599
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:56 AM

abondservant:

I wanted to be able to research anything I wanted to, without the need of a local library and yet still be able to write papers for seminary, or improve my own knowledge in different areas whichever was needed.

The more books you have in Logos the more powerful it becomes. Its definitely a blessing, even if I have no hope of ever reading every page of every book.

Concur larger library is more useful for topical research (as my library shows almost 30,000 resources while being aware some Logos and Verbum users have substantially more resources). Also Thankful for digital resources since a number of opinions held by various writers vastly disagree.

Thankful for Faithlife having over 100,000 resources available plus looking forward to many WordSearch resources after conversion to Logos Research Edition.

Javier Rabaca:
.I also like to have a mini library when I am on the go studying the Word especially when it comes to the Greek/Hebrew...I am no scholar..but I try to be knowledgeable and gain understanding of what I am reading

+1 Yes Living & learning along with being Thankful for Greek and Hebrew available in Logos and Verbum, which includes visual filter highlighting. Logos Wiki Extended Tips for Visual Filters includes Examples of visual filters  Thread => more inductive symbols includes some screen shots Precept visual filter highlighting that work with Logos Greek Morphology visual filters.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4167
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 1:12 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

abondservant:

Concur larger library is more useful for topical research (as my library shows almost 30,000 resources while being aware some Logos and Verbum users have substantially more resources). Also Thankful for digital resources since a number of opinions held by various writers vastly disagree.

Thankful for Faithlife having over 100,000 resources available plus looking forward to many WordSearch resources after conversion to Logos Research Edition.

Javier Rabaca:
.I also like to have a mini library when I am on the go studying the Word especially when it comes to the Greek/Hebrew...I am no scholar..but I try to be knowledgeable and gain understanding of what I am reading

+1 Yes Living & learning along with being Thankful for Greek and Hebrew available in Logos and Verbum, which includes visual filter highlighting. Logos Wiki Extended Tips for Visual Filters includes Examples of visual filters  Thread => more inductive symbols includes some screen shots Precept visual filter highlighting that work with Logos Greek Morphology visual filters.

Keep Smiling Smile

What an age to be alive my friend. The ability to stand on the shoulders of those who've gone on before us from the comfort of our home.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS