BibleWorks->Wordsearch->Logos -- What's that look like?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 19 2020 10:47 PM

Hey everyone!

I had BibleWorks 9 when they stopped working on it as a software. 
Later I saw Wordsearch stepped in and made it possible to bring in some of the BW collection. I didn't pursue this at that time because I had Logos (which is way more user friendly than BW).

For those who did the transition into Wordsearch: how did that look for you in WS? And now, how is that looking in Logos?

I know the window for me to do the BW->WS is probably gone, but I'm curious if anyone did and how it's looking going forward into Logos.

Posts 4138
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 10:32 AM

I don't think I ever used BW. But I did use WS, and have been using Logos for a long time now.

I suspect that whatever licenses for the most part a person had in WS at the point of the merger were brought over. SO if you had Bible Explorer 4, and Bibleworks, and then quickverse, but all of those were rolled into WS, then whatever you had in WS is probably in or coming to Logos.

I suspect that for those who still find and buy the extant WS (or Libronix etc) cd's that are out there. FL will be as fair and generous as they can be under the circumstances. Their customer service is excellent.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS