ERROR REPORT? -- Workflows Editor

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3708
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 20 2020 1:41 PM

I don't know if this is related to the WordSearch upgrade or a more general problem - I no longer have access to the Workflow Editor. I have created my own workflows in the past, but I am getting a message telling me it is currently unavailable. Am I missing something?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 29676
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 1:56 PM

tried to check but crashed

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3708
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 1:59 PM

MJ. Smith:
tried to check but crashed

How do we report these kinds of errors to FaithLife? I changed the title of the thread to indicate a possible error.

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 29676
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:02 PM

that should do it

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3708
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:06 PM

We are seeing different behavior. I get the following message but no crash when I select it. 

Image not displaying - the message says, "This tool is currently unavailable".

========================================================================

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 29676
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:17 PM

My suspicion is that there is a dependency on an internet component. You had then lost the server access; I never had it.

Posts 11206
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:20 PM

Completely different issue, this AM I bought the Harnack set on sale in Sept ... no confirming email and not showing in my app.logos.com library. I'm guessing their system might be over-whelmed, so I'm keeping quiet, thinking maybe I really didn't buy it!

Maybe you really didn't want to edit your workflow ... smiling.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS