Page 3 of 12 (240 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 239 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:04 PM

It was from 5-6 eastern time (about three hours ago). There is another one tomorrow night at the same time.

I've heard that as long as you registered for it (Morris Proctor is a third party), you should have replay access to it sent to your email.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9427
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:05 PM

Kathleen:

Somewhere in one of these forums I saw that someone was going live with training tonight, but I cannot find it now.  Help!  I think it is about to start in a few minutes......?

It was this afternoon, if the one Phil mentions in this thread is what you were referring to:

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/193971.aspx 

I think you can still register for the series and you'll get a link to see the webinar you missed this afternoon.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1
Mike Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:13 PM

I will throw my name into the ring of having zero resources transferred as of right now when I click on the library-migration page. I have something like 619 resources in Wordsearch from the past 15-20 years so I can't wait for them to get transferred.

Thanks Logos for doing this!

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:15 PM

Kathleen:

Somewhere in one of these forums I saw that someone was going live with training tonight, but I cannot find it now.  Help!  I think it is about to start in a few minutes......?

You might be able to see the "quickstart" videos in logos, might be a good place to start.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 4
Charlie Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:08 PM

Hi. So far the page says that I have no Wordsearch titles in my library. Is it possible for you to check my email address and confirm that I do in fact have titles that will eventually be loaded into my library? I don’t mind waiting for it to happen, but it would be comforting to hear that I am in the system and that my library will be coming at some point. 

Thanks so much,

-Charles Miller

Posts 3
Lee Murdoch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 12:16 AM

Could I please ask for the same as Charles.
Like Charles, I am happy to wait.
However, it will be reassuring to know they are indeed on the way.

God Bless.

Lee Murdoch

Posts 1
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 2:04 AM

I'm likewise in the category of having the "No WordSearch titles have been imported"message. 

Sure its a big job but there's also a lot of investment over the years. Be useful to have a realistic timeline.

Posts 164
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 4:33 AM

Kathleen:

Kathleen, see https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-webinars for the details on the free training.

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Mike Miller:

I will throw my name into the ring of having zero resources transferred as of right now when I click on the library-migration page. I have something like 619 resources in Wordsearch from the past 15-20 years so I can't wait for them to get transferred.

The licenses for your account are in the next batch that we're loading.

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Charlie Miller:

Hi. So far the page says that I have no Wordsearch titles in my library. Is it possible for you to check my email address and confirm that I do in fact have titles that will eventually be loaded into my library? I don’t mind waiting for it to happen, but it would be comforting to hear that I am in the system and that my library will be coming at some point. 

You are in the system. It looks like you should have licenses on your account, because they were in the first batch (but nothing is showing up). I don't know why that is, but I'll have the team look into it. We do have your licenses, so we will eventually get them to you. (They may come over automatically when we process the latest batch, but if they don't we'll look into it further.)

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Lee Murdoch:

Could I please ask for the same as Charles.
Like Charles, I am happy to wait.
However, it will be reassuring to know they are indeed on the way.

Your licenses weren't in the first batches we processed, but are in the batch we're currently working on, so they should show up soon (hopefully today).

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Steve:

I'm likewise in the category of having the "No WordSearch titles have been imported"message. 

Sure its a big job but there's also a lot of investment over the years. Be useful to have a realistic timeline.

We have over 700 licenses for you coming in the next batch that we're working on importing today.

Posts 2
Wes Hunter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 5:26 AM

My Logos is showing no titles available and I have a lot of commentaries I've bought from wordsearch that I use every week for sermons. I've emailed customer support and called and both times got told to read the website (as though I hadn't already done that). I guess I just need to wait for my library to transfer but after being used to such helpful support from Wordsearch, I have to say I'm a little frustrated right now. Hopefully it fixes itself today. 

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Wes Hunter:

My Logos is showing no titles available and I have a lot of commentaries I've bought from wordsearch that I use every week for sermons. I've emailed customer support and called and both times got told to read the website (as though I hadn't already done that). I guess I just need to wait for my library to transfer but after being used to such helpful support from Wordsearch, I have to say I'm a little frustrated right now. Hopefully it fixes itself today. 

I'm showing about 300 Wordsearch licenses for you in the next batch of licenses that we're loading; I'm hopeful this will be completed today.

Posts 3
Lee Murdoch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 5:57 AM

Thank you Bradley. I will rest in that knowledge.
I am very grateful. 
Be Blessed.

Lee.

Posts 2
Wes Hunter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 6:02 AM

Thanks so much Bradley! Makes me feel a lot better.

Posts 33
Kathleen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 6:25 AM

I am getting this same message, and would like to have the same confirmation.  So far I've only been told that you haven't gotten my email from WSB and that it is because they only sent some of the accounts and more will be coming.  That isn't very comforting.

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

Kathleen:

I am getting this same message, and would like to have the same confirmation.  So far I've only been told that you haven't gotten my email from WSB and that it is because they only sent some of the accounts and more will be coming.  That isn't very comforting.

Kathleen, I see over 1,600 licenses for you in the next batch of Wordsearch licenses that we're processing. I'm hopeful that will happen today (but sometimes there are unexpected delays; however, rest assured that bringing WS licenses over is the team's highest priority).

There are also 26 "disk-based" licenses for you (that might have come from a CD product), including Feasting on the Word. These may take a little longer for us to import but will be processed as soon as we can.

Posts 33
Kathleen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 6:53 AM

Bless you!  This is reassuring to know!  Now I can wait much more patiently.  Sorry to have been so obnoxious, but it was confusing  and concerning, even with what you had told me.  

Posts 3
Charissa | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 7:05 AM

I hate to bother you with the same questions but I was wondering if I am in the later batches that are still to migrate over. On the process page linked above it says 'You have no resources imported from Wordsearch.' I originally started with QuickVerse so I am hoping it will migrate over! Thank you for any updates you could give me. :) 

Page 3 of 12 (240 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS