Page 6 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last »
This post has 251 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Charissa:

I hate to bother you with the same questions but I was wondering if I am in the later batches that are still to migrate over. On the process page linked above it says 'You have no resources imported from Wordsearch.' I originally started with QuickVerse so I am hoping it will migrate over! Thank you for any updates you could give me. :) 

I see over 260 licenses for your account that are in the latest batch we're processing; thanks for waiting.

These have been imported and are available to you now.

Posts 4
Jason Ingle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 3:23 PM

Thank y'all!

I've started playing around with it this afternoon.

The only thing that I've noticed that is missing so far is the Message translation of the Bible.

Is that one still in progress?

Again, thanks for your hard work!

Posts 33
Kathleen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 4:24 PM

I am missing the Message as well.  That is one that I use a lot, and I miss it, but I am getting kind of excited after watching some of the webinars.  Only problem is  that I can't retain what I do on the webinars and am going to have to watch them about a dozen times at least to remember.

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee

Jason Ingle:

The only thing that I've noticed that is missing so far is the Message translation of the Bible.

Is that one still in progress?

Regarding The Message, please see this post: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/193950.aspx 

We know that's an important title for a lot of people, so that's high on our list to address (once we get all the licenses imported).

Posts 21
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:16 AM

Bradley,

I am having a similar issue of resources that show up as available, but when you click on the link to open them they say I don't have a license for them.  Here's one for example:

0:666 Acts—The Church Afire Preaching the Word Available Logos Research

When I go to logos library they don't show up there either, and online it says I don't own them... but on that list it says it's available.  

Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you for all the work you're putting into this

Bill

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee

Bill McVicker:

I am having a similar issue of resources that show up as available, but when you click on the link to open them they say I don't have a license for them.  Here's one for example:

0:666 Acts—The Church Afire Preaching the Word Available Logos Research

When I go to logos library they don't show up there either, and online it says I don't own them... but on that list it says it's available.  

Is there something I'm missing?

Are you seeing this link at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration (your personal migration page), or at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/catalog (which is the entire catalogue, and not necessarily owned by you)?

Posts 5
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 6:49 AM

Hi Bradley,

My Pulpit Commentaries 12:1 to 12:22 are now saying available but only 3 are actually available. If you click the book on the migration page it says that I do not own it. Can you help or does this mean I need to practice patience and wait a little longer.

Thanks in advance

Posts 22
Lloyd Wallace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 6:56 AM

Amen

Posts 21
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:38 AM

Bradley,

I am sorry, my confusion it was looking at the latter... Thank you so much for the clearing that up... I updated my bookmark

Bill

Posts 4
Jason Ingle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:53 AM

Thanks!

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee

Lee Murdoch:

Thank you Bradley. I will rest in that knowledge.
I am very grateful. 
Be Blessed.

Your Wordsearch library should be available in Logos now.

Posts 5
Bill New | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:14 AM

They are now working.

Thanks again

Posts 2
Warren johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:22 AM

Charlie Miller:

In either case - or any other case - Let us be Christ like and bear the Fruit of the Spirit to the Faithlife employees, Lifeway, and our fellow peers here in the forums.

God bless you, and may we all enjoy this new chapter!

-Charlie

Thank you, Charlie! Well said!! I am a 65 year old pastor, who has been using digital Bible software since the early 90s. I began with Quickverse and Wordsearch and others back when they were STEP compatible, and with Logos 1.6. I've seen the evolution of Bible software almost from the beginning. It is a wonderful Godsend. Ironically, I would have preferred to stay with Logos if I hadn't sunk so much money into the others, which eventually merged, and now merged again. Even though Wordsearch was an excellent program and they treated me well, I am glad that Lifeway sold out to Faithlife. And I'm thrilled with the way that Faithlife has accepted us and has bent over backwards to accommodate us and to transfer all of our Wordsearch resources. Patience, my fellow Wordsearchers.

Grace and Peace,

Warren

Posts 9479
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:54 AM

Warren johnson:
Patience, my fellow Wordsearchers.

Yes

I hope you enjoy your migration back to Logos.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 122
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 11:07 AM

Charlie Miller:
In either case - or any other case - Let us be Christ-like and bear the Fruit of the Spirit to the Faithlife employees, Lifeway, and our fellow peers here in the forums.

What a great post, Charlie!! I don't know you, but you sure sound like a follower of King Jesus.

God bless you for the clarity of your post and the encouragement to everyone. Hopefully, many will take the time to read your post and profit by your wisdom.

BroJames

Posts 16
Kennet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 2:50 AM
Both Book ID: 0:4103 and 0:6845 point to The Letter of JAMES by SCOT McKNIGHT New International Commentary
Posts 16
Kennet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 3:13 AM

Book ID: 0:4104 points to The Epistle to the HEBREWS byt GARETH LEE COCKERILL instead of The Epistle to the Hebrews by Bruce, F. F.

Posts 16
Kennet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 3:33 AM

Book ID: 0:4091 points to The Gospel of JOHN by J. RAMSEY MICHAELS instead of The Gospel According to John by Leon Morris

Posts 9070
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 10:09 AM

Kennet:

Book ID: 0:4091 points to The Gospel of JOHN by J. RAMSEY MICHAELS instead of The Gospel According to John by Leon Morris

See https://community.logos.com/forums/p/194115/1119476.aspx#1119476 

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 8:31 PM

Hello, I have yet to see my tiny little WORDsearch library appear in my Logos account.

Thank you.

Page 6 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS