Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 176
Jesús Polaino | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:14 AM

Dear all,

I can see the footnotes in my Android devices but I couldn´t find the option in the iPAD. Could you please explain me how activate them? I´m missing something very basic for sure. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Blessings,

Posts 23380
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:18 AM

Jesús Polaino:
I can see the footnotes in my Android devices but I couldn´t find the option in the iPAD. Could you please explain me how activate them? I´m missing something very basic for sure. 

To see footnotes in the mobile apps:

• you need to be in paged view, not scrolling view (selectable in the View Settings menu
  • the resource needs to be downloaded to your device (you do this in the Book Info menu)
Posts 2025
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:23 AM

On scrolling view you should see footnote numbers.   When you so just tap on the number and the footnote becomes a pop up box. 

Posts 176
Jesús Polaino | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:04 AM

Dear Graham and Kenneth,

Thank you very much for your help. I was not aware that footnotes are not available in the scrolling view. Now I have another question then. I´m use to swap left and right to go to the tabs open with different resources. How can I do it in the paged view? Again, it will be quite easy way to do it, but I couldn´t find it by myself. Is there any kind of training / wiki for Logos apps?

Again, thank you very much for helping me.

Blessings,

Posts 23380
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:15 AM

Jesús Polaino:
Now I have another question then. I´m use to swap left and right to go to the tabs open with different resources. How can I do it in the paged view?

In paged view, a one-finger swipe changes the page in the resource; a two-finger swipe moves between tabs.

Jesús Polaino:
Is there any kind of training / wiki for Logos apps?

Have a look at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012172812-Logos-Mobile-App-Videos for some background

Jesús Polaino:

You are very welcome.

Posts 176
Jesús Polaino | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:31 AM

Graham Criddle:

Jesús Polaino:
Now I have another question then. I´m use to swap left and right to go to the tabs open with different resources. How can I do it in the paged view?

In paged view, a one-finger swipe changes the page in the resource; a two-finger swipe moves between tabs.

Jesús Polaino:
Is there any kind of training / wiki for Logos apps?

Have a look at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012172812-Logos-Mobile-App-Videos for some background

Jesús Polaino:

You are very welcome.

Dear Graham,

Woooooow, what a fast reply!!!! Thank you very much for your help and the link. You made me happy today!!!!

Blessings,

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS