Wayward listing

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2749
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:02 PM

This book appears to have a completely different author than the description describes. It would be nice to know what it actually contains.

https://www.logos.com/product/197656/the-gospel-in-leviticus-a-series-of-lectures-on-the-hebrew-ritual 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1136
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:04 PM

That's a tough one, I couldn't figure it out as it's still in pre-pub.

Posts 2749
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:03 PM

I think there is a duplication in title, but probably not content.

https://smile.amazon.com/Holy-Types-Leviticus-Joseph-Seiss/dp/1546673946/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1601092867&sr=8-5 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2020 5:00 AM

These are actually two different resources from the Classic Commentaries and Studies on Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy Upgrade. Which one you would be buying is a mystery until someone fixes the blended product page. Huh?

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 2749
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 8:04 AM

Maybe they will give me both since they botched the listingIck!

Posts 170
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 10:22 AM

Sorry for the mix-up, the resource is the Seiss volume, I will make sure the product page is corrected.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS