Pastor Appreciation Code - not working on German base packages

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 468
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 3 2020 9:42 AM

As a pastor I received the email with the code for a $20 discount on Logos products. There was no indication of restrictions on how it could be used, although I would assume that pre-pubs and subscriptions would be off the list.

I tried purchasing the German Einsteiger base package (i.e., Starter) with the code, but the code didn't work for me. In case Logos wasn't allowing the code to be used with base packages I tested if it would work on a standard Logos base package - and it did. (I tried it on the Pentecostal & Charismatic Silver.)

I am just wondering if it was an oversight that the code isn't working on the de.logos.com website, or if this is intentional.

Posts 11636
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 3 2020 9:59 AM

Jordan Litchfield:
I am just wondering if it was an oversight that the code isn't working on the de.logos.com website, or if this is intentional.

I have no answer for you - maybe it helps to repost in the German language subforum, so @Ben Misja or @Thomas Reiter take notice.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 468
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 5:43 AM

Okay, thanks.

Posts 406
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 7:41 AM

Where's my code? I didn't get one. 

Posts 1546
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 7:50 AM

James C.:

Check the dashboard of the software.

Posts 8002
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 8:19 AM

James C.:

That or update your FL profile to reflect that you’re a “pastor.”

DAL

Posts 655
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 9:15 AM

James C.:

James, our records indicate that you were able to use the code after making this post.  So this issue seems to have been resolved, but just let us know if you have any questions or need further help.

Anyone who is concerned because they did not receive this code should contact us directly at 1-800-875-6467 or customerservice@faithlife.com.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS