Pastor Appreciation Code - not working on German base packages

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 468
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 4 2020 5:43 AM

(Please forgive my English! Not proficient enough yet to write in Deutsch.)

@Ben Misja @Thomas Reiter

As a pastor I received the email with the code for a $20 discount on Logos products. There was no indication of restrictions on how it could be used, although I would assume that pre-pubs and subscriptions would be off the list.

I tried purchasing the German Einsteiger base package (i.e., Starter) with the code, but the code didn't work for me. In case Logos wasn't allowing the code to be used with base packages I tested if it would work on a standard Logos base package - and it did. (I tried it on the Pentecostal & Charismatic Silver.)

I am just wondering if it was an oversight that the code isn't working on the de.logos.com website, or if this is intentional.

Posts 85
LogosEmployee
Simon Rühl (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:47 AM

Hey Jordan,

thanks for bringing up this questions. Some discounts are focused on a certain storefront and language. The Pastor Appreciation Month is available in the English store and Spanish. If you can wait a bit, it's likely that there are some discounts coming up this year and you'll save some money. Or you can start buying Logos right away and save some time :) 

Simon

Posts 468
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2020 9:51 AM

Hi Simon, thanks for responding. This particular code is only available through October, so I will probably need to go ahead and use it on the English store. Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS