Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Richard Shough | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:29 AM

It took some persistence and a few emails with Faithlife but finally someone figured out my account glitch.   Library is almost all there...    Be sure if you're having merger problems not to just try by email but call customer service... the email chain of customer care was long and never solved the problem the the kind person on the phone did.  

Posts 2817
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:38 AM

A Faithlife employee replied to your earlier post here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/194431.aspx

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 12:11 PM

I have sent you an email Richard to assist you offline. 

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 12:18 PM

As a fellow Wordsearch refugee, let me offer a true disaster merger scenario for consideration...

Faithlife purchases Wordsearch. FL then notifies WS customers that they will not be supporting WS software. Windows/Mac release OS updates that break existing WS software. You then have nothing and no legal recourse whatsoever.

Instead Faithlife is converting our libraries, offering us huge discounts and welcoming us with open arms. Personally, I'll choose patience over posting several forum posts over the same issue (and possibly finding out is an issue with multiple e-mail addresses...)

Forgive the boldness of this message, but sometimes grace must be seasoned with salt, and sometimes when change happens we lash out in frustration only to feel bad about it later. (And yes, I have a couple of posts on this forum from the first few days where I said some things I regret now)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS