Grasping God’s Word 4th Ed - Not on mobile

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 13 2020 7:29 PM

This book shipped today and resource count went up 1 on mobile but the book isn’t showing. I tried a rebuild index to no success. I could see it on the web app but couldn’t access it. Thanks

https://www.logos.com/product/190904/grasping-gods-word-a-hands-on-approach-to-reading-interpreting-and-applying-the-bible-4th-ed 

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2020 10:32 PM

Sometimes it takes a day or two to show up.

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2020 5:55 AM

This resource is still unavailable on mobile

Posts 612
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2020 1:03 PM

Mattillo:

As I write this, this resource is still unavailable on mobile. It should become available in the next day or two.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2020 1:16 PM

Thank you Joe!

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 9:21 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

As I write this, this resource is still unavailable on mobile. It should become available in the next day or two.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

No terrible rush Joe... just curious if you had any updates. Can't remember when it took this long for a book to go mobile :)

Posts 612
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 11:27 AM

I can confirm that this is now available on Mobile.  Sorry for the unusual delay.

Posts 2073
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 11:38 AM

Thanks Joe.

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 12:20 PM

Thanks!!!

Posts 20
David Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2020 4:00 AM

I have to admit this infuriates me no end as this has happened on the last few preorders over done. This time it feels even worse because the accompanying workbook was released on time, but the main book is left languishing in the ether.

and to add insult to injury I was charged for it. 

have to admit this is getting more and more frustrating and I now feel preordering is a waste of time

Posts 7748
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2020 5:57 PM

David Taylor:

I have to admit this infuriates me no end as this has happened on the last few preorders over done. This time it feels even worse because the accompanying workbook was released on time, but the main book is left languishing in the ether.

and to add insult to injury I was charged for it. 

have to admit this is getting more and more frustrating and I now feel preordering is a waste of time

They said it’s available now.  Sometimes the mobile version takes a day or two to show up.  The preorder is not always a waste of time, especially when it offers a discount 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS