Email Offering Logos Training Bundle for Free Isn't Free

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2790
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:55 AM

I just got an email from Logos offering the 2 courses LT122 and LT122. There's a big blue button in the email that says "Get them Free" so I clicked it and that ads the bundle to your cart and puts the code for the deal on as well, but doesn't discount the bundle. What am I missing?

Posts 64
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 12:24 PM

I was able to get the for free. I wonder if the email went out to more people than it was supposed to.

It does say "we’re offering two free courses from our Logos Training Bundle to select new users."  I assumed it was for Wordsearch users.

Posts 2790
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 12:26 PM

John Simpson:

I was able to get the for free.I wonder if the email went out to more people than it was supposed to.
It does say "we’re offering two free courses from our Logos Training Bundle to select new users."  I assumed it was for Wordsearch users.

That includes me

No big deal. I'm guessing it is the basics and I have a pretty good handle on how to use Logos since I've been around since version 3.

Posts 2048
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 1:20 PM

Did you use the coupon code? 

Posts 2790
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 1:53 PM

Yes. It loads automatically into the car when you click the button. 

Posts 66
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 2:32 PM

Kevin, is this resolved? Were you able to successfully check out with LT121 and LT122 using the coupon provided in the email you received?

Posts 2790
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 3:34 PM

Figured it out. I had  another title in my cart. After I removed it the code worked. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS