Page 2 of 3 (60 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 59 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2020 11:23 AM

Any idea when NASB 2020 will come out? Usually, the pre-production green line indicates how far along they are, but there is no indication when will it take place. 

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 6:33 PM

Any idea when NASB 2020 will come out? Usually, the pre-production green line indicates how far along they are, but there is no indication when will it take place. 

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 7:57 PM

A couple days ago another company stated that they had yet to receive the tagged text, so I would suspect Logos may be waiting for a greek hebrew tagged text to process it. As I would suspect numerous people would be asking about when it would be tagged if it was released without it. The light is at the end of the tunnel just hold on a few more days...

-dan

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2020 9:10 AM

Thanks. That’s good news!

Posts 3297
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2020 9:45 AM

I was told just before L9 launch it would probably be a few more months.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2020 10:29 AM

David Taylor Jr:

I was told just before L9 launch it would probably be a few more months.

Could be I only know what i read at Accordance, the implied context was it would be days after they got the text not weeks that THEY would be releasing it. That said differing companies have differing processes. I know some people were upset that it was available online yet not from them. Logos will do things the way that is best for them, I am sorry if i mislead anyone, I had guessed that things would be similar at both companies as too length of time to prepare.

-dan

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2020 11:18 AM

Wow, that's means sometime next year. 

Posts 2381
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2020 11:50 AM

Joseph Luna:

If it took Lockman Foundation 25 years to produce this update, I believe it is reasonable to give Faithlife a couple of months to tag the Reverse Interlinear.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 1 2020 10:21 AM

Sorry, I did not notice you had responded to my inquiry. Based on your response, would it be possible to get an approximate date for the release? 

Thank you for your response. 

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 5:16 PM

Funny, I have been waiting (like many others) since October of last year for the release of the NAS20, but no one is saying anything. I wonder why does it continue to take so long to release this update. Thanks. 

Posts 16
Ken | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 1:24 PM

Logos,

Please give us an update on when NASB (2020) will be released.

Thanks

Ken

Posts 5794
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 1:44 PM

David Thomas:

Joseph Luna:

If it took Lockman Foundation 25 years to produce this update, I believe it is reasonable to give Faithlife a couple of months to tag the Reverse Interlinear.

Where have FL said there will be an RI? It’s not included in the price of the Bible text for 6.99. I hope there is one and I hope I have missed where they said they are producing one or is it being assumed there will be one when the text is released?

Posts 32928
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 3:46 PM

DIsciple II:
Where have FL said there will be an RI?

On the Feedback site.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 5:25 PM

Most websites already have the NAS30 online. There is no reason to be waiting this long. It has been 6 months "in production". All I want to know is if anybody has an idea as to WHEN will be released? 

Thanks, 

Posts 5794
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2021 2:27 PM

MJ. Smith:

DIsciple II:
Where have FL said there will be an RI?

On the Feedback site.

Thank you. So if only on feedback site no likely to be available when the text is released but happy to be wrong about that.

Posts 16
Ken | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 2:32 PM

Is there any update on when the NASB 2020 will be available?

Why is it taking so long?

Ken

Posts 227
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 2:38 PM

It is my opinion that the NAS20 has been given low priority. I don't care anyway. I have read so many negative things about this update that I will cancel my order the moment Logos releases it. Try waiting for the LSB (Legacy Standard Bible) that will be finished in the fall. As for Logos, who knows when they will release it after that. 

Posts 5496
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 5:44 PM

Joseph Luna:
I have read so many negative things about this update that I will cancel my order the moment Logos releases it.

Why not cancel it now, then?

Posts 2135
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 6:15 PM

Ken:

Is there any update on when the NASB 2020 will be available?

Why is it taking so long?

Ken

I don't know all the details, but I heard that late April is our current estimate if all goes well.

I'm sorry it's taken so long.

Posts 16
Ken | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 8:38 PM

Thanks Phil,

Hopefully, Faithlife can achieve, or even better, beat that timeframe.

Do you have any idea why it's taken so long?

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 (60 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS