Wordsearch upgrade on Logos

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:13 PM

I got an email saying that I qualified for a special upgrade price but that clearly wasn't reflected when I put a Logos package in my cart. Is there a special code or does it not apply as an existing Logos customer?

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 12
Keith Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:40 PM

Call them.  I think the deadline is today.

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:43 PM

The email on this upgrade went out today.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:44 PM

I got the same email and had the same results as you. I‘m guessing that it is for people buying their first base package. If I recall correctly, they had a similar offer when the buyout was first announced and that one was only for people buying their first base package also.

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:49 PM

Not a big deal. But it would have been nice to add to my library and save some bucks.

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:54 PM

mab:

Not a big deal. But it would have been nice to add to my library and save some bucks.

I was thinking the same thing! 

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:56 PM

A collective sighGeeked

Posts 1189
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 3:53 PM

This offer ends on October 23. There's still time, so for a 50% discount, it's worthwhile to call or chat with CS.

Posts 8493
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 3:58 PM

Dale E Heath:

This offer ends on October 23. There's still time, so for a 50% discount, it's worthwhile to call or chat with CS.

I think it’s been 50% off Logos Fundamentals not any upgrade.

DAL

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 4:35 PM

I just sent an email to my rep. Not expecting anything. But maybe...

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 5:45 PM

My rep honored the email forwarded to him. Great. 

Posts 4158
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 5:56 PM

mab:

My rep honored the email forwarded to him. Great. 

Whose your rep? i fired my last one around the L8 launch and have been using the website as my sales person.

Gosh. I wish Rusty still worked for Logos.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 5625
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 7:33 PM

abondservant:

Whose your rep? i fired my last one around the L8 launch and have been using the website as my sales person.

I normally rely on the website, but if any reps want to win me over, my inbox is open...

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.”St. John of the Cross

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 7:33 PM

John Groce is my rep.

Posts 1189
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 7:58 PM

mab:

I just sent an email to my rep. Not expecting anything. But maybe...

Chat was closed at 4PM, so I sent an email to CS.

Posts 8493
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2020 11:39 PM

Ask for Chas.  He’s a great sales rep!

Posts 234
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:59 AM

I am not new to Logos so I sent an email last night and then followed up with a call to my rep this morning, and was able to take advantage of the coupon. I upgraded to Portfolio so I could get the Anchor Yale Bible Commentary set. That is as high as I will go library-wise unless they start offering a set of restoration bundles or base packages.

Have a blessed day...Carla

Posts 2774
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:14 AM

I had largely packaged out on previous sales. This will do until L9 which should be right around the corner. Based on dynamic pricing, the cost to upgrade will be very cheap.Geeked

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS