New in Logos 9: Updated Charts tool

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 279
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 21 2020 5:20 PM

Description: New graph types, animations, and export options to visualize your Bible search results.

Learn how to use the Charts Tool.

Posts 1046
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:35 AM

Hi, could you consider adding an export option for the raw data itself, such as in CSV format or JSON?

Thank you very much.

Posts 90
Ryland Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:57 AM

I love this feature!  I've already done several searches and used the chart tool.  The ability to export is invaluable. 

Posts 26619
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:59 PM

Kolen Cheung:
Hi, could you consider adding an export option for the raw data itself, such as in CSV format or JSON?

Yes! I was wondering about the Export part of Print/Export...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 8064
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 11:32 AM

I follow instructions and I don’t get the same search results the sample gives.  And when I try to run a different search the charts don’t produce any results.  I have to close and open it again to give another very limited search results.

DAL

Posts 1046
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 2:24 PM

I added 2 feedbacks:

If you want those too please vote.

Let see if the feedback site would be more efficient then communicating in the forum (or vice versa?)

Thanks.

Posts 32215
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 3:18 PM

DAL:
I follow instructions and I don’t get the same search results the sample gives.  And when I try to run a different search the charts don’t produce any results.

Please add detailed steps to reproduce or screen shots of search & chart if you want help debugging.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8064
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2020 5:51 PM

MJ. Smith:

DAL:
I follow instructions and I don’t get the same search results the sample gives.  And when I try to run a different search the charts don’t produce any results.

Please add detailed steps to reproduce or screen shots of search & chart if you want help debugging.

Problem solved! I guess the updates and watching the video on how to use it instead of reading the instructions worked better. Excellent tool!

DAL

Posts 997
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:55 AM

I've also added some Feedback on the Charts Tool.

Please vote if you'd like the ability to count Verses with Results in not just individual results in the Charts tool: 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS