New in Logos 9: Counseling Guide

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 63 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 1801
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2021 1:50 PM

Stephen McCracken:

Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling Collection (4 vols.) | Logos Bible Software

I bought the the Quick Scripture Counseling Guides in the December Publisher Spotlight thinking they would appear in the Counseling Guide. They do not seem to be. Does anyone know if there is a list on projected books to be added

We completely missed adding those. They seem like they'd be a great addition.

We'll work on getting them added to the Guide. I'd like to say they'll be available by December 21, but January 11 feels more likely.

Posts 82
David Pugh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2021 2:38 PM

I think there would be a huge market for those who have a "biblical counseling" conviction to utilize this tool.  Logos could "team up" with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors and the Biblical Counseling Coalition to provide tags on the resources and include these as a special section of this tool devoted to that conviction.  I expect that, for many of us, it would improve the marketability of the counseling tool within Logos.  Thank you for considering. 

Posts 489
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 8 2021 6:50 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

We completely missed adding those. They seem like they'd be a great addition.

We'll work on getting them added to the Guide. I'd like to say they'll be available by December 21, but January 11 feels more likely.

Kyle,

thanks for your prompt response and I look forward to them updated in the Guide.

Posts 1651
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 8 2021 5:14 PM

Stephen,

Thanks for pointing out this collection. They are very good and useful resources (although some of the content are overlapped). I've purchased the collection and look forward to using it and having it linked to the Counseling Guide soon.

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS